𝟢𝟤𝟣, 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋?

Start from the beginning

Charlotte awaits the answer with slightly wide eyes, praying that it didn't say yes. It didn't, in fact, it didn't give them a single answer. "No answer. That's not a yes or a no, though. That's kinda freaky."

"Do you like that we're here?" Sam asks. The onvoy says yes.

"Is there something more negative upstairs we should be worried about?" A little bit of time goes by before the onvoy says no. "That's good."

"Is that because it's here with us, right now?" Charlotte immediately groans, hunching down in her seat as she waits in suspense. Then, it says yes.

"Oh, my God." Charlotte groans, running her hands over her head. She can feel her eyes stinging with tears again. "I actually hate this so much." Colby reaches over, grabbing her leg gently to comfort her.

"Do you want us to go upstairs and keep talking to you?" The onvoy immediately says yes, which is when the decide to continue on through the investigation.

They clean up the equipment and the glasses before moving on to staircase. "Second investigation, here. We're gonna explore the ladies bathroom." Everyone looks over to the door beside them.

"It's actually extremely haunted, he just said," Colby says.

Sam shakes his head. "Just kidding. We are gonna be looking for a lady, though. A lady in blue. Apparently, she was a prostitute who died and is most commonly sighted on the staircase behind us. So, we decided to break out one of your guys' favorite pieces of equipment ever, the SLS camera."

"SOS please, someone help me," Colby starts singing off-key.

"This can basically detect when there is a human form we can't see with our own eyes."

The camera cuts to Katrina moving in front of the  SLScamera to test it out when Olivia speaks up. "I actually have a quick question..." Colby moves to camera to point at her. "Why are we always looking for dead prostitutes? Because there was a dead prostitute at the Mizpah, too. And she did not like us very much."

Jordan looks between Sam and Colby. "Do you guys just have a thing for ghost prostitutes?"

Sam and Colby look at each other awkwardly, before quickly changing the subject. The camera cuts again and Katrina is dancing in front of the SLS. "Dude, this ghost's got some moves!" Charlotte says as she looks at Kat's dancing figure on the screen.

The group moves on to continue the investigation and Sam begins scanning the staircase with the camera. They catch nothing until they switch sides and a figure appears to be on the back wall. "Oh bappidy bopp!" Colby shouts, pointing to the screen.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. Where is that? Underneath. It's halfway up. There's something halfway up the stairs." Charlotte and Jordan peak their heads around to see if they can see anything out of place.

"Wait, what? It's like it's on the wall or something, right? Now it's gone."

"Actually, it would have been on this side because this is reversed," Sam says, pointing to the wall in front of him. "It would've been right in front of Char, or something."

Charlotte immediately hurries to get away from it, standing beside Kat and Olivia while everyone laughs. "I'm not taking any more chances, guys."

Sam moves a big closer to the staircase, attempting to get any other sort of image on the stairs when they appear to get a smaller one between the banisters. "Wait, you just got something."

"Where?"

"On the staircase. It's standing on the step." Charlotte leans over, attempting to get a better look. Her eyes go wide and she looks at her friends in disbelief.