𝟢𝟢𝟧, 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄   /   𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄 / 𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾.
chapter five,  casper the ghost
𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾 && 𝗍𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋

CHARLOTTE STARED BLANKLY at her glowing phone screen for a few moments, although the glow of it seemed more like a flashing police light. A warning sign, if you will.

She just spent the past ten minutes with her eyes glued to her phone and thumbs flying across the screen after she received the initial DM.

She was currently watching her and her sister's favorite show, Gilmore Girls, on their couch. She was in the middle of stuffing her face full of popcorn when her phone chimed. Fast forward a few minutes later and she's saying she'll think about whether or not she wanted to go on a paranormal investigation with two men she's never even met.

She barely knew these guys. She had only just heard of their existence a few days ago—a week, tops. Now here she is, possibly entrusting them with her life and getting ready to face her childhood fear since she was eight.

God, what is wrong with her?

Charlotte couldn't comprehend a single thing. She didn't know what to do now. How would she bring this up to Olivia? What would she say?

Nervously, she clears her throat. "Hey, Liv?"

"Hm?" Olivia hums, looking at her sister from the other end of the couch.

"You, uh, you know how all that stuff had been going on about us joining Sam and Colby for a video?" Charlotte pushes a strand of hair behind her ear anxiously.

Olivia groans, throwing her head back. "Oh, my God. People are actually going insane."

"Yeah, well, they're about to go batshit crazy." Charlotte leans over, handing her sister her phone.

Olivia takes it with furrowed brows before scanning it over with her eyes. Her eyes follow the words and the gears turn in her head, trying to make some sense of it. Olivia sits up. "What the fuck?"

"Yeah." Charlotte says softly. She couldn't tell if Olivia was pissed at her or not, but she really didn't want to make it worse.

"Are you really thinking about this?" Olivia asks her sister, slightly terrified.

Charlotte shrugs and lets out a relieved sigh. Definitely not mad at her. "I don't know. All I know is that I'm not going to do it without you."