Chapter 6 - The Leaky cauldron

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Then I remembered what mom said about the wizarding world.

"Pictures move. People were different colours of socks in legs. Owls are used to send post."

She said that casually when I asked her to tell me more about the wizarding world. I thought she was joking. I silent peaked Stan's legs to see his socks colour. Left one had green and right one had purple. Oh shit that means owls are used for post.

Owl is the sacred animal of Athena. Annabeth's mom. Athena and Poseidon( my dad) don't really get along. Owls will probably hate me. Damn it!.

The bus suddenly came to a halt making dash into the glass window. My face just slammed on the window. Damn it the bus just stole my first kiss.

"The leaky cauldron." Stan said

I took my trunk and got off the bus.

I heard Stan yelling "Bye Percy".

There was small pub. I entered inside and checked in a room. The caretaker Tom showed me my room. I took a shower and came down for breakfast.

All the tables are full. Only one table had a free chair. That too only one free chair other three were occupied. A man and a lady of thirties and a boy of my age were sitting.

I went to that table and politely asked "Excuse me. Can I sit here? Everywhere else is full."

Al the three of them looked at me. The lady smiled at me and said "Sure."

I thanke her and sat down. I ordered pancakes and sandwich. I was eating when I saw the boy sitting beside me. He had a scar on his forehead. A lightning shaped scar. He was wearing glasses and had messy black hair. Shit. This boy is Harry Potter. The boy Chiron told me about.

Luna told me about the scar when she filled me in with current affairs. The boy made the Voldy guy disappear but he lost his mother that day.

"You can stop staring at my nephew." The lady said. The man and Harry looked at me.

"I am sorry. It's just... Are you... Harry Potter?"

"Yes I am." He started getting awkward. I mean anyone would. I remember people staring at me and talking about me in camp for killing the minotaur.

"It's just I really didn't expect-"

The man extended his hand and said "James Potter. Harry's father." Now I notice he looks exactly like Harry. Except one thing. Their eyes are different.

"Percy Jackson sir." He was giving me the I-don't-trust-you look. I shook hands with him.

The lady gave a polite smile and said "Stephenie Potter. Nice to meet you. I am James's sister." I shook hands with her.

"So Percy. You go to Hogwarts?" It was Harry who asked me the question.

"I will from this year. I just found out I was a wizard a few days ago. It's all just new."

"Oh so you are a muggle-born." For some reason that made him less suspicious.

"No Mr. Potter. It's.... Complicated."

He raised his eyebrows. Even Stephenie and Harry are giving curious looks.

"My mom is a witch."

"Your mom is a witch but you did know you were a wizard until now?" It was Harry's aunt. She looked curious whereas her brother looked like a hawk like he is waiting for me to mess up.

"When she found out she was pregnant with me vold-, I mean you-know-who was powerful. There were more deaths and disappearances. Mom was really scared for me and ran away to America. We lived like muggles. I didn't know anything about magic. Then she met an old friend accidentally and found out the you-know-who disappeared. So she wrote to Hogwarts and got me admitted even though I am thirteen. I will be in my third year."

"Your mother didn't even find out Voldemort disappeared?" Harry asked. He looked really shocked.

"She sort of cut herself off the wizarding world. She didn't know what was going on." She was too busy protecting her demigod son st the risk of her life. I left that part. Half-truths are the best lies. Everything I told them was real. I just left out a crucial detail.

"So all the magic stuff are new to you?" Harry's dad asked.

"Yes sir. We were in America so I never got a letter from Hogwarts. The American ministry didn't know about us. System works differently there so I didn't get a letter from Ilvermorny. That's what mom told me."

"So you will be coming to Hogwarts?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. Just got my letter a few days ago." I told him nodding my head.

"Awesome. I am in my third year too."

"Wow that's great." I told as if that is a new piece of information. I knew that he was a third year. Luna told me.

I have to get my school stuff. Mom told me she opened an account for me in the Wizarding bank. I forgot the name. Griffos? Grinos? Can I ask them how to go there. Maybe they will also tell me how to go to Diagon Alley too. I know the bank is somewhere in Diagon Alley.

"Um Mr. Potter." He turned towards me and said "yes?"

"Can you.... I mean..... The thing is I have to get my school stuff from Diagon Alley and I don't know how to go there." I told the last part quitely. My mom told me how to. I just.... forgot.

"So can you tell me how to go there?" I asked and added "Please?" I was looking at Mr. Potter. He took a deep breath kept his hands on the table and said "Well kid. We were just going to Diagon Alley to get Harry's school stuff. Wanna join us?" I gave him a wide smile.

Guess it's shopping time.

..............

Sorry for the late update 🥺.

It's just with my final exams and all I couldn't get enough time to update. But I will try my best to give an update atleast once in a week.

Question:
How many of you want Sirius and Sally to date?

Please answer yes or no in the comment box.

Also feel free to make any suggestions.