Great Dinner.

"Bryce... We just kissed..."

"Not just a kiss!"

"..."

"Anyways umm. Yes, or no?"

I think to myself what should i say. Probably he will take me to those fancy romantic themed expensive restaurants. I've never had a romantic dinner. Especially with a man...

"Now?"

"What?"

"We're going right now or... a bit later"

"You choose what's better for you... I just wanted to be with you..."

I can imagine his smile Widing from the other side of the call...

"Right... Are you coming to pick me up?"

"Yes umm... What's your address"

"Lick my ass, No.666"

"What a unique address you have... Ok. I'll be there after... about 15 minutes" 

"15 MINUTES"

"What? You need more time?.. I can wa-"

"No... It's ok its enough time."

"See you soon. Sugar"

The nickname Bryce just gave me sends shivers to my spine and makes my face with a soft pink blush

"Yeah... Right see you soon."

I immediately hang out the phone. I need to rush because the little fucker got me 15 minutes to take out the fish smell out of me. I run to the bathroom turning on the water as the same time I take out my clothes.

I finish my bath. I only have 5 minutes left. I pick up the same suit I used to hang out with him that day. Since it's just dinner now probably it won't be so embarrassing this time. I dry myself with the towel and dress up the blue suit again. I check my hair which it's a bit wet but until there will dry. I think... I put some perfume which has the smell of blueberry. Basically, the same outfit... Yeah, I don't have too many options

I'm putting my shoes on when suddenly I hear the doorbell

"Coming! Wait just a bit... I'm"

I say trying to make the fucking shoe fit!

"Ahhhh!" I scream in rage "It won't fit!"

"Is all alright in there?" Bryce asks through the door.

The shoe finally fit's my foot. I sigh in relief. That was hard to put on.

"Yes" I say Breathing heavily "Coming..."

I open the door to find the blonde guy in a black suit and a long size gray blazer. Smoking a cigarette. I look at him smiling. He is smiling too.

"I thought I was hanging out with my coworker not with some guy who is from Mafia."

He laughs a bit

"You know. I had this like a year and never had use it on my life. So, I tried it on today and I really liked it. What do you think?"

"Well, atleast I know I'm safe. Probably if someone sees you walking on the street will start running desperately thinking you will get a gun out of nowhere and start a massacre"

"Are you okay?"

"..."

He offers me my arm. I blush a little and attach my arm with his. His so big that I think it's easier just to be walking with hands together. But I didn't say anything. We go downstairs to the parking lot of my apartment since the elevator it's not working. I follow him when I realize he's walking to a different car today. He always comes with a Mrecedes-Benz but now he is with a 50's yellowish. Mini. Maybe because it's more casual...