He really makes me happy

Bryce's tongue starts to explore each corner of my mouth. Letting out low moans. His hands are holding my waist tightly making our bodies so close that our chests are hurting because of the pressure we're making on them...

"Mhm~ Bryce" I say quietly

"Hmm"

We're on bathroom of a random cafe that Bryce said it had the bests ice creams of the world... Well, turns out I didn't even have seen the Ice creams...

"Bryce... There's... People here"

He then pulls away of the kiss but no letting out his hands of my waist still holding me.

"Yeah right... Sorry..." Our breathes are heavily because of the long kiss "Let's go back inside"

I then nod and walk out of the bathroom. People are looking at us like we killed someone there... Almost... Bryce goes to the balcony, and I follow him. It has some Waffle Cone decoration on it and a list of flavors... Which it's pretty big...

"So... Have you chosen the flavor yet?" Bryce asks looking at me

"Just wait a minute I'm still looking at the list"

"Take your time sugar."

I look at him with dead eyes... Then I look at the list again. It has a lot of flavors, and I don't want to choose vanilla because it would be so awkward... I'll choose "Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough"

"I choose this one" I point to the flavor I want

The woman at the balcony then notes it

"For me it can be 2 scoops of Vanilla flavor"

"Really?"

He then looks to me and raises an eyebrow

"What's the matter"

"N-Nothing..."

Then the lady goes next to a freezer which haves the ice cream flavors. He scoops them and puts in each Waffle cone.

"Here you go boys. Have fun out there! And never fuck in our bathroom ever again!" The lady gently says

We then left the cafe... Ice cream shop... Whatever and start walking through the street eating our ice creams...

"I think I've never tasted something so good in my life! How the fuck did you find these?"

"Sources..." He says

"I'll start to visit this place more often... Well... Maybe if the people just forget who I am... We literally traumatized everyone in there"

"I just needed to give my sugar a kiss!"

"I could feel your dick in my legs pervert"

"So what! It's not my fault your ass is fucking tight"

I lean closer to his face

"It's that so?..."

"I like where this is going" He's now with a wicked smile on his face

"Yeah... But it's not going to far" I say

"Oh C'mon you cannot tease me like this!"

I giggle and start walking again eating my Ice cream. I remember I wanted to buy some things for vacation.

"Anyways... I wanted to buy some things for vacation... Want to go shopping with me?"

"Of course! Let's go then..."

* * *

After I finish shopping, I go back to my apartment... I'm really liking my days now... Back then the only thing I wanted it's to die but now living has a worth... I really like him... It makes me happy... My heart warm...

I go to the couch to watch some TV since it's not too late and I'm not tired either... 

SMOLL CHAPTER SORRY GUYS!!! protag homosexual