Week long love

After a long day at work you go home to your fiancé, shes upset she hasn't felt your touch in over a week " baby I miss you so much , when can we have some time " she says while hugging you . While you want to please her you're tiered so she says " here let me draw you bath " while she turns on the water and she doesn't leave like usual. She strips infront of you saying " you didn't think I'd let you do all that hard work without giving you a reward " she begins teasing you by rubbing her body . You can feel your member grow larger and you say " baby are you sure that this is a good time " she responds with " it's always a good time" she can it growing in your pants giving you a smile and starting right into your eyes . As you start to strip she starts to touch herself moaning ,still staring at you as remove all your clothing .

She gets behind you as you enter the tub saying " how was your day baby " you say " good, but I really missed you" as you lay your head down on her breast, she begins to play with your hair with one hand and the other rubbing your thighs .she notices it rising and bites your lower nape area fully turing you on now . she moves her hand closer to your area , she stops playing with your hair as she begins to put her entire focus on your dick . She begins running faster and faster , you and your fiancé can feel that you're about to climax . Shes going faster and faster and then she stops , she says " I'll save you for latter " leaving the tub, putting on her clothes and leaving out the door . You finish your bath clean now and put on your cloths .

You come out the bathroom steaming , warm, wet hair and a rock hard cock , you see your fiancé enter the bed room out of the corner of your eye . " you coming ? " she asked " yeah just give me a second " you respond . You enter the bedroom too see her laying down, smiling and waiting for you . " get in baby " she says while looking up at you . You get underneath the blanket to feel she isn't wearing anything , you begin to lick on her clit making her moan from the sensation. She craves your touch, she craves your dick . " oh fuck " she moans as you begin to put your tongue inside of her while you play with her clit . She begins to push your head further and further into her while she moans louder as you push further in . She begins to grope her self knowing she's about to cum . You can't help but love the taste of her fluids on your taste buds . You rub faster, eat faster, she moans louder , she gropes more. As she cums in your mouth you drink all of it , she spazes and try's to close her legs but you spread them even wider while you ride out her high .

She rolls over and says " please fuck me " you put it inside of her and she lets out a moan " ohhhhh fuck " she says . You start to rail her from behind as she shakes from the pleasure. She changes position , she's now facing you , touching her clit as you thrust into her . At last you both cum at the same time , your cum dripping from her pussy . You help her clean up and make the bed , she kisses your forehead and plays with your hair as you both slowly go to sleep ." I love you " she says " I love you more " you reply .