A Fight Against Mother Nature...

Start from the beginning

Batman: Someone quiet affection now?*smirks at him*

Jervis:*blushes* M-maybe...

Batman: *kisses him* 

Jervis:*kisses him back*

Batman:*pull's away* Good Jervis.

Jervis:*is flustered* H-hmph... Y-you alway's got t-the upper hand...

Batman:*chuckles* Well would you look at that, the cure is done. You ready?

Jervis: Of course! We must save Ivy before it too late!*smiles at him*

Batman: Maybe we stop the Joker after this? Then this night will be over...*sigh*

Jervis: Well what are we waiting for! Let's go and save this island from the Joker & Ivy!

Batman picked up Jervis and started to glide to the ground, since their still more sniper's. Batman put Jervis down on the ground and told him to go take care of the two thugs on the ground blocking the door. Jervis nodded and did it sneaky, leaving the snipers to Batman. They finally met up and walked into the building...

Jervis:*holding batman hand* You think she still here?

Batman: She has to be here. This place is the only place where her powers get stronger.*looks around*

Jervis: Of course! Silly me!*gently smiles* I see a bunch of guards! Maybe they can help us!

Batman:*look's at them carefully* I don't think they will help us...

Jervis: Why?*looks at him* They is guards after all!

Batman: They are corrupted by Ivy. Making them obsessed with her... See the green eye's.*points at them*

Jervis: Oh I do see that... What should we do then Alice?

Batman: We fight our way in their.*pop's his fist* Stay put.

Jervis: What ever you say Alice...*smiles loving at him*

Bobby: Must protect Ivy....

Sherman: Our everything can't get hurt from these clown's...

Batman: Like to say that again?*walks up to them*

Batman started to get to work but then more of Ivy corrupted guards came to help. But Batman still gave them the work, and it made Ivy pissed in the other room. So a big vine came and smashed the door down and she said...

Ivy: It rude to keep a girl waiting Batman, come and find me~

Batman: Come on Jervis she is close...

Jervis: Okay Alice I right behind you...

They saw Ivy talking to her plant's until she heard them come, so she turned around to face them. They can see it in her eye's that she was affected by the titan. Batman walked up close to her and said...

Batman: You can stop now Ivy. Or things is going to get worse...*looks serious*

Ivy: You cannot beat Mother Nature. But she can defeat you...

Jervis: P-please stop this Ivy! It just the titan talking...*look's concern*

Ivy: No i realized something. The plan'ts are evolving which means I must evolve with them too.*gently smirks* I will rip you too piece Batman~

Batman:*get's his fist ready* You wanna do this the hard way then?

Ivy: You see Batman I will kill you, then I kill Joker. For destroying my babies he must pay.*put hand on her hips*

Jervis:*whisper to Batman* We might have no choice, we have to fight her...

Batman: Fine then Ivy you ask for it.

A vine wrapped under ivy and brought her into the air, which caused them to be shocked. Then a Big Venus Trap came and put her in it as her shield. Batman moved Jervis out of the way so he can get straight to business. Ivy was chuckling evil at that and started to give him some people to fight first before she fight him herself...

Ivy: Hurt the Batman boy's he trying to hurt you'r ivy...*sounds scared*

Joker thug: Can't have that...*looks at him*

Batman: Well let's see about that.*get into a fighting position*

Jervis: Be careful Alice!*sounds concern*

Batman: Don't worry about me Jervis. I got this.*punches the guy*

Ivy: Does a girl gotta do everything herself. You know you can't win against Mother Nature...*sigh*

Batman:*throws batarangs* Let see who will win after this Ivy.

Ivy:*getting angier* I will feed you to my plant's! Then Joker will be their next meal as well!

Jervis: I would love to see that when that actually happen's...*roll's his eye*

Ivy was getting weaker due to her using her powers for to long. Batman notice this as his opening to actually stopping her, so he threw his last batarang. This caused her to scream and the plant falled to the ground. Batman walked up to her and spray his gel and blew it up. Causing her to be in more plan she collapsed through the ground. This is another win for Batman...

Batman: Serves you right for trying to kill me...*walks up to her*

Ivy: This can't end like this... Nobody can't resist me...*collapse*

Jervis: This is a perfect chance to give her the cure!

Batman:*hands it to him* Do the honor dear...

Jervis: Gladly! This is for you'r own good Ivy...

Ivy: Argh...*too weak*

Jervis: *sticks it in her* I hope this helps you...

Ivy:*fall's asleep* Zzzz....

Batman: It worked she felled asleep due to he using her power's for to long. We did it Jervis...*gently smiles*

Jervis: Well that another problem down. We can finally get to Joker!*giggles*

Batman: Yep and once that over, this night will be over...*sigh*

Jervis: Well what are we waiting for! Let do this Alice!*hook's his arm*

Batman: *gently smiles* We shall indeed...

They both lefted and called Gordon to tell someone to come and pick up Ivy. Let hope their no more trouble along the way to get to Joker and stopped this once and for all...