3) reckless life

Depuis le début

bill has never cried in front of me in the years I've known him and that says a lot because I've knew him since I was a kid.
we met in kindergarten and ever since then we've been inseparable and we started dating when we were 14 and now we're both 17.

bill immediately let out a little sob breaking my heart. he hugged me catching me off guard a little at his fast motion.

He put his face in the crook of my neck and I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to my body not caring if he was soaked wet from the pouring rain outside.

"I-I fucking hate him y/n , I fucking hate them both "
he was talking about his parents . I knew it

bill choked out trying to  holding his tears in as he hugged me tighter.
I put my hand on the back of his head and kissed his wet hair.

"I know baby I know " I rocked him lightly side to side.

i knew he was talking about his father and his mother. Ever since I knew bill he's never been close to his parents. he was always fighting and arguing with his father or arguing with his mother ,Sharon.

his household was very strict , religious and chaotic. I've slept there on time and all I could hear while I was there was arguing between bills parents and Stephen complaining every 5 minutes to bill's younger siblings. Amy and Stuart.

bill started to breakdown in my arms. it was very strange seeing him like this.
to be honest I didn't know what to do.

I rubbed his broad back trying my best to comfort him. "I'm so sorry " i whispered into his ear and bill pulled back looking into my eyes that were filled with concern.

"go lay down " I say to him and he did while I closed , locked my window and closed my curtains.
i walked over to bill as he was laid down on my bed on the other side from we're I was laying a few seconds ago. i got around to my side and sat next to him handing him my glass of water.

"drink this baby " I say softly to him and he shook his head not even looking at me as he looked up at my bedroom ceiling as salt tears rolled down the side of his cheeks.

i sighed sadly looking at him and I put the glass of water on nightstand now and I heard him shuffling about as he began to take off his blue jeans now just leaving him in his black boxers and shirt.

i turned to him as he took his shirt off and I saw a big bruise on the side of his back making my heart drop.

he didn't deserve any of this.
he was now looking at me with his green eyes that I adored.

i put my arms out for him to lay in my arms and he did. He wrapped his large arms around my waist tightly and buried his face into chest as I laid back into my pillows.

it was silent for a few minutes until he began to finally speak.
"it's getting worse y/n " bill mumbled and sniffled once again and I listened to him tracing my fingers up and down the top of his arm.

"they've kicked me out " and I couldn't believe it. they've actually kicked him out.

"why ?" I asked quietly now running my hand now through his wet hair which was drying off slowly making his hair look a little wavy.

Bill shuffled getting comfy as he laid on my chest with his leg over mine. he sighed and began to talk again.
"they told me to cut my hair because apparently it's getting too long and I finally stood up to him and said no" bill explained to me , looking  up at me to see my reaction.