[29]

I couldn't think straight and kept screaming as loud as I could until I had no voice left. All my tears flowed from my mouth and I felt the salty taste that woke me up. My eyes turned a glowing green and I tried to see where Ultron was to destroy him. I found him on the train as we came here and slowly walked in with my prepared powers. When I saw him I knelt down to look him in the "eyes".

"Y/n, if you stay here, you will die" Ultron said, exhausted

"Y/n, if you stay here, you will die" Ultron said, exhausted. I was surprised that he knew my name. Although he didn't even pronounce it.

"This just happened...you know this feeling?" I sobbed and paused before asking. Then I used my powers and pulled his heart out of him. He moaned in pain until it was out.

"That's what it feels like" I said still with an aching voice and healed eyes.

I was on my knees on the floor, sobbing. My eyes all red with tears and pain. I felt the earth start to vibrate again and I knew that these might be my last tears in this life so I stayed where I was. I didn't have the strength to float anymore anyway and I didn't want to. I would rather be in heaven with Pietro. Slowly, I closed my eyes and waited for death. Suddenly I flew, thought it was because the city was crashing, but it didn't feel like that, it felt like I was in two arms. I immediately opened my eyes and saw the red figure in my arms saving me. I tried to free myself as I had no desire to live or ever use my breath again. But he didn't let go of me and flew to the Quinjet.

When we were there, I looked up at myself again. They were excited about me, which I didn't want. I didn't feel like talking to people now after I lost the love of my life. More and more people came up to me and I couldn't take it anymore. I noticed someone from the corner trying to squeeze up to me. As the person got closer, I realized it was Clint. He ran to me, half-grabbed my arm and we started running again like paparazzi. Of course it didn't help as people ran after us until we got to a door where several security guards were standing in front of it.

After a while they let us in. I saw Pietro on the table. I immediately ran to him to take a closer look. So closer I got, so more holes I saw. His whole body was smeared with blood through his clothes. He had too many bullet wounds that I couldn't even count them.

With trembling hands, I slowly moved my hand forward. I touched his dead body. Hoping there was still some life in him but no luck. No pulse. No heartbeat. Nothing, not even a breath came out of him. I quickly removed my hand from his body and looked down in horror at my hands, which were covered in blood. I was completely gone, my thoughts only on him, our time. I felt small taps on my shoulder, more than once. I ignored it for a while until I was finally out of my thoughts. It was probably not just tapping but shaking. He was shaking me so aggressively you'd think he thought I was dead. I turned around slowly, still with my bloody hands in front of me and then turned my head upwards a little more easily until I could see his whole face. I saw his mouth moving in slow motion. I looked at him in amazement.

"Y/n?" I heard him softly in my left ear. "Y/n, can you hear me?" I could only hear him very softly, all the time there was a static in my ear. "He saved me, he is a hero"