[17]

We stood in front of a big fence where there was a sign called "xavier's school for gifted youngsters". The problem was there was nothing behind the fence. Really nothing at all. Just emptiness. I thought I was hallucinating.

"Ehm Y/n where did you take us?" Wanda asked anxiously.

"E-e-ehm I thought they were still there..."

"who...?" asked Pietro but then ran to the sign.

"xavier's school for gifted youngsters...y/n...we talked about never going there. Never! And you knew it doesn't exist anymore" Pietro yelled at me. I ran to the fence and nudged it a little so that I could walk intro empty space.

"I know... I know... I'm sorry. I thought-" I stopped and kept walking into "nothing"

"Y/n what is it?" Wanda asked me. But I kept on running.

"PIETRO, WANDA COME QUICKLY. YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THIS!!!" I screeched. They ran after me.

"Oh my God..." they both whispered. We were standing in a huge meadow with lots of people who all looked different. There was also a huge "castle". It's the school! I knew it was still there!!! We walked across the meadow so that we could get into the house. I noticed how almost everyone looked at us weirdly. We ignored it but Pietro noticed how insecure it made me and took my hand. When we came in, I saw a woman who was blue but then turned into a blonde-haired woman. She came over to us.

 She came over to us

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I'm-"

"RAVEN OR ALSO CALLED MYSTIQUE!!!" I interrupted her. I ran to her and shook her hand with both of mine. Pietro and Wanda looked at me in shock because they thought I'd forgotten the subject after the library. Of course not! I tried to persuade them for several weeks. But she also looked at me in admiration.

"I AM A BIG FAN!!!" I shouted, still shaking her hand

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I AM A BIG FAN!!!" I shouted, still shaking her hand. She smiled when she heard it.

"It looks like you've already met mystique and I'm-" I turned around from the first word and saw a young man in a wheelchair, a man with glasses who looked like a "nerd", a kind of blue devil, a beautiful woman with orange hair, one with white and a handsome boy with "sunglasses". Of course I knew everyone except...the last one.