He glances over to Winter, who looks unsure about this, she's conflicted, this person they are going to arrest is her Father, but her mind is telling her this is the best way for him to be out of power so he won't stain the SDC any longer. 

Ironwood: Getting back to the main topic at hand. Jaune, what is your plan in dealing with these Bounty Hunters?

Jaune: Easy, with Jacques being arrested and the evidence to prove it. The Bounty Hunters won't have an option but to surrender, I was informed they placed Bombs all around the Academy and I have people disarming them as we speak. Although, I can give the Bounty Hunters a much larger payment than what Jacques offered, after all, the Empire's Resources are infinite, and if that doesn't work....well.....I'll give these Bounty Hunters a reason to fear me.

He gives off a sinister smile as everything is falling into place, only thing left is to deal with a pesky Clan in the Kingdom.

Atlas: The Solitas Wilds

In the skies above the snowy fields of the Solitas Wilds, located in the Outskirts of the Kingdom of Atlas. A large set of Cruisers much larger than that of a standard Atlesian Flagship, have appeared out of nowhere, the Droid Army has arrived. Here, we can see around 10 Munificent-Class Star Frigate, 3 Recusant-Class Light Destroyer, and 1 Providence-Class Dreadnought.

 Here, we can see around 10 Munificent-Class Star Frigate, 3 Recusant-Class Light Destroyer, and 1 Providence-Class Dreadnought

The Droid Army Fleet makes its way to the lands of Solitas as the snowstorm engulfs the entire Land. Inside the Bridge of the Providence-Class Dreadnought, there, we see one of the Leaders of the Droid Army, his appearance is both menacing and intimidating, he is not a Droid, but more that of a Cyborg. This here is none other than General Grievous.

Grievous walks over to the windows of the Bridge, the sounds of his footsteps can be heard on the metal floor as he can see in his peripheral vision, the Main Compound of the Patras Clan

Grievous walks over to the windows of the Bridge, the sounds of his footsteps can be heard on the metal floor as he can see in his peripheral vision, the Main Compound of the Patras Clan. They came at a perfect time due to the snowstorm amassing their approach. They won't see them coming.

Grievous: Status?

Battle Droid 1: Droid Battalions are ready and armed.

Battle Droid 2: Destroyers in position.