Routines and Romanticism *final*

Start from the beginning

"I was just....I had just noticed-I um...youuu" panic sets in immediately as Cheryl carefully crawls up from the other end of the couch until she's only a few inches from Toni's face.

"Finish your sentence, TT" she advised sweetly, tucking a stray curl out of Toni's face and settling in on top of her.

"I was...admiring you for a moment" Toni gathered up the courage to speak and Cheryl just stayed there looking at her challengingly.

Evidently she wasn't done torturing her.

"Ya do that a lot" she replied, leaning closer as she traced Toni's jaw like with the pad of her thumb.

What

"I'm sorry" The woman instinctively finds herself apologizing and for a second fears it might ruin this little exchange but instead Cheryl just shakes her head as if to say that wasn't the response she was looking for.

"I didn't say I didn't like it, Toni I just wanted you to know that I noticed"

Another soft graze against Toni's skin and the girl can swear she's overheating from the inside out.

Her cheeks burn with the blush that is clearly keeping Cheryl motivated and with her positioning there's an even deeper feeling building between Toni's legs.

"What are you doing?" She says just above a whisper and it comes out half pleadingly.

She's had this dream before.

Seducing her roommate hasn't not crossed her mind but part of her can't believe it's happening and especially not THIS way.

Not with her being some stumbly swagger-less fool.

Get it together! What are you doing! Kiss her!

"Wondering when you're gonna stop overthinking this and kiss me" Cheryl says softly, once again leaving the ball in Toni's court.

Half of her is grateful that she isn't being forced to do something she clearly isn't prepared for but the other half of her is yelling at Cheryl to buck up and make the move.

Though she knows she won't.

The last thing the redhead would do is cross another boundary and risk a repeat of the bath situation.

So they stayed there for a few seconds, breathing each other in as Toni battled with her conscience and her intrusive thoughts until she found herself bringing her hands up to Cheryl's face to cup her cheeks.

Before she knew it she was taking those perfect plump lips into her own and finally allowing herself exactly what she'd always wanted.

After a few sweet little kisses both women had reached a new hunger for each other and Toni was pulling her roommate impossibly closer, wrapping a leg around her and tugging harshly on the collar of her hoodie.

Cheryl matched this energy, slipping a well manicured hand into Toni's hair to grab a handful of it and deepen their kiss.

Tugging became full on ripping clothes off and with a new canvas to explore Toni flipped the two of them over so that she could properly appreciate her roommate's body.