In Your Arms

AN // if you are seeing this message, i am yet to edit this chapter, so bare with.

Clingy Taylor coming up!

—————
The early rays of the sun tiptoed through the curtains, casting a warm glow across the bedroom. Taylor lay nestled in the crook of the bed, her chest rising and falling rhythmically with each breath. Travis stirred beside her, his eyes fluttering open to the soft light filtering through the room.

"Morning, babe," Travis whispered, brushing a strand of hair away from Taylor's peaceful face. He gently extricated himself from her embrace, careful not to disturb her slumber. As he attempted to slip out of bed, Taylor's arms tightened around him, pulling him back into her embrace.

"Where do you think you're going?" Taylor murmured sleepily, her voice laced with warmth and contentment.

Travis chuckled softly, "I was just going to use the bathroom, sweetheart."

Taylor pouted playfully, her eyes still closed, "But I don't want you to leave me."

Travis leaned down, pressing a soft kiss to Taylor's forehead, "I'll be right back, I promise."

With a reluctant sigh, Taylor released her hold on Travis, allowing him to make his way to the bathroom. But as soon as he stood up, Taylor put her arms back around him as her sleepy grip tightened once again.

"Come back to bed," she pleaded, her voice soft and sleepy.

Travis couldn't help but smile at her adorable stubbornness. "I'll be back in a minute, love. I just need to pee."

Taylor pouted, her eyes still closed, "Please stay, please don't leave me."

Travis was concerned, Taylor loved to cuddle but this felt different. Regardless, he couldn't resist her adorable appeal. "Alright, I'll take you with me."

With a sleepy grin, Taylor nodded, allowing Travis to scoop her up in his arms and carry her to the bathroom. She nestled against his chest, her fingers tracing lazy patterns on his skin as they crossed the threshold.

Once inside, Travis gently placed Taylor on the sink ledge, ensuring she was comfortable before attending to his needs. Taylor watched him with half-lidded eyes, her cheeks tinted with a rosy blush at the intimacy of the moment.

"Your turn," Travis said after finishing up, reaching out to take Taylor in his arms and lift her once again.

Taylor allowed Travis to guide her to the toilet. placing her onto the seat with gentle care, his touch tender and reassuring. Taylor sighed contentedly, feeling safe and cherished in Travis's arms.

"Thank you," she whispered, her voice filled with gratitude.

Travis smiled warmly, his eyes reflecting the depth of his love for her. "Anything for you, my dear."

Let's go downstairs and make some breakfast, okay?" Travis suggested, his voice warm with affection.

Taylor nodded, her lips curling into a lazy smile, and heart swelling with love for the man who always took care of her. "Okay, but can we cuddle on the couch first?"

Travis laughed, "Of course, anything for you." He scooped her up once again, carrying her effortlessly out of the bathroom as she snuggled against him, reveling in the closeness of their embrace.

As they made their way downstairs, Taylor leaned heavily against Travis, her head resting on his shoulder. They settled onto the couch, Taylor tucked into Travis's side, her legs tangled with his.

"This is nice," Taylor murmured, her voice muffled by Travis's chest.

Travis pressed a kiss to the top of her head, "Yeah, it is."