▄︻デ₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₮ⱧłⱤ₮ɆɆ₦══━一

Starline growls to himself when he didn't get a response of any of his goons that he had sent out to capture those kids...besides the photo on the lock screen of Zero's phone, he really hadn't been able to get access into the phone...he was sure that a rescue team was on the way to save the two agents. He eyes were fixated on the blue hedgehog that was suspended by his wrists, slowly hanging on consciousness.

He wasn't even close to getting unlocking that chaos energy that was inside of Sonic, no matter the amount of torture he put the poor agent through. Even making him watch as he tortured that sorry excuse of a hunter, Zero. In front of his eyes. But when it came to the jackal, it was rather easy to get him on edge. "I have to admit...Hedgehog, those kids of yours are more of a pain in the ass than G.U.N itself."

Sonic was rather grateful that more of his family didn't get involve with this...after all he didn't know how long he could keep his own chaos energy under control, his back started to stung from the harsh smacking of the whip against his bare skin. Not that wounds would heal, which they would he was just gonna feel the aftermath of it for awhile, his gaze just shifted to the only window that was in the chamber. There just had be someway he could escape.

Even with Zero's help thanks to his illusions, most of the exits were either locked by a passcode or guarded, and even if they managed to get past one of of the guards the ones that were patrolling outside of the building, would already be aware of their attempts of escaping. It was to risky even at night.

There was just to many to fight by themselves, and they could easily get cornered...it was even to risky if one of them escapes, since Starline already knows how to snake his way out of sight of G.U.N, since he's done it before.

"Then what do we do...Wait?"

"It's our only option, knowing G.U.N they are probably aware of our disappearance and are on search for us...just stay strong okay, your tough, and that's what I like about you."

Sonic looks down, he hated the idea of waiting...not when his kids were in danger, his mind was going over all those what if scenarios...but Zero is right, their kids are much like them, hard to capture and smart for their age, if both Celestia and Miles believe in themselves then. A smile forms on his muzzle, he so proud of his kids, so the thought of freedom and seeing their faces kept his spirits high.

"What are you smiling about?" Starline snapped.

"Just you...honestly no matter how much you hurt me, physically and mentally, you'll never break my spirits." Sonic said back.

"Is that so?"

Sonic made an attempt of shrugging his shoulders, at the platypus. Starline rolled his eyes, as he just presses a button to have the hedgehog brought back to his cell. He was done with his torture...for now at least.

✭ ✭ ✭

Like normal the hedgehog was thrown back into his empty cell...he didn't really get a chance to fight back against those robots, he only leans against the bars looking at the empty cell that was across from him.

So far it only had been two days since him and husband had been captured, and within those days he witnessed just how much of an monster Starline was, it was bad enough that he stole chaos energy from those missing agents, but he always found enjoyment when it came to finding out how their chaos energy actually works, though torture methods, or mentally breaking that agent down.

It was sickening...yeah Sonic cared about his family, cause their safety meant everything to him, and Zero was his first love, that he actually had a close relationship with...he understood the jackal's pain, of losing those that were close to them, his home village was taken over by the Robotnik Army, when he was young, when his parents told him to run, he didn't...and they sacrifice themselves just so he could get away.

"Just hold on a little longer...Help is coming and you know it." Sonic thought to himself.