Percy x Hyacinth

.

.

.

.

There are many things that Percy expected to see at his front door at 2 in the morning, a God yet again needing his help, one of his friends, or even a polite monster, not a drenched to the bone Hyacinth who looked as though she'd seen better days on the back end of a centaur.

"Hyacinth! Quick come in, you're drenched," Percy says panicked, trying to keep quiet as his mum, little sister Estelle and stepdad Paul were asleep. Pulling Hyacinth in quickly taking in her shivering and pale image and deciding to comfort the soaked hurt kitten that stands before him.

"Sorry i'm even here," Hyacinth begins, sniffling. Whether it was the cold or her crying that caused her to, Percy had no clue. "It's just I didn't know where else to go," She continues, tears and rain mixing on her cheeks.

"Hey, don't ever apologise for coming to me, ever," Percy says softly but firmly before bringing her into a hug, not caring about the rain that drenched Hyacinth's form. "You are always welcome to come find me whenever you need me, okay," Percy says gently, beginning to run his fingers through Hyacinth's messy locks, noting how uncared for they were.

"Its just... you have a lot on your plate already without needing to add my issues as well," Hyacinth continues to sniffle steady tears falling down her cheeks in her distress. Percy pulls Hyacinth in tighter, allowing the warmth of his body to seep into Hyacinth's.

"Μαργαριτάρι μου, hey, listen to me," Percy encourages softly, "Don't worry about it okay? i am always here for you, through the good and the bad, I'd be a really shitty boyfriend if i wasn't," Percy jokes.

"Your problems are my problems, wasn't that what you told me?" Percy says with a soft grin, tilting Hyacinth's face up to meet his eyes by the chin. "You don't have to tell me what the problem is, you don't even have to talk, we can just go lay down on the sofa or my bed and relax," Percy offers.

Not wanting to talk about it, or talk at all, Hyacinth shoves her face into Percy's neck. Understanding this action as was intended, Percy led them both to his room and soon enough, Percy was laying on his back with Hyacinth splayed across his chest looking comfortable as ever in her boyfriend's arms.

After a couple minutes of soaking in the warmth her human heater of a boyfriend emits, Hyacinth lets out a small sigh "...Why don't they understand?" Hyacinth mutters.

Percy just lets out a low hum to show he was listening.

"I don't like Ginny, and don't ever see myself dating her, even if I wasn't with you," Hyacinth mutters. "I don't understand why they keep on pushing me to get with her," Hyacinth begins to stress.

"I don't know either Μαργαριτάρι μου but they shouldn't be pressuring you to do something that you don't want to." Percy soothes.

"I've told them that im dating someone, but they don't care, they don't listen," Hyacinth's voice begins to rise before she whispers "They never listen,"

"I'm sorry that you have to deal with that hon," Percy softly says while running his fingers through Hyacinth's hair.

"It's like my opinions don't matter to them, they think that the reason I won't date Ginny is because she's Ron's sister, but I couldn't care less about that. I'm already in a committed and happy relationship," Hyacinth rants to Percy. Tears now long gone and replaced with annoyance, annoyance at Ron, annoyance at Hermione and annoyance at Ginny.

"Just because I saved her from a Basilisk in second year doesn't mean that I want to be in a relationship with her. At this point it's an unhealthy obsession rather than a childhood infatuation," Hyacinth brings her hand to her hair and starts tugging at it. Percy grasps Hyacinth's hand and brings it away from her hair, softly massaging it to bring comfort.

Percy kisses Hyacinth's forehead and mutters "Calm down Μαργαριτάρι μου, i've got you," Hyacinth just sags into his hold, she hadn't known she'd been so high strung. "Those 'friends' of yours, and I use the term friends very loosely here, they aren't good for you, especially from what I've heard about them." Percy starts, Hyacinth starts to make noises akin to disagreement.

"Shh, sh," Percy softly shushes her. "Just listen to me here Thia, please?" Percy asks gently, Hyacinth keeps quiet, but nods. "They don't respect your decisions, when you say no or you don't want to to something, they pressure you to do it, not only that, but throughout the years, they've gone from hating you one moment to not wanting you out their sight the next, that sort of environment isn't good for your mentality Hyacinth," Percy says tenderly with a crease between his eyebrows at the worry he held for his girlfriend.

"I know, I know, it's just, they were with me through all the shit Dumbledore and Riddle chucked at me, and..." Hyacinth trails off.

"I know the feeling hon, i do, wanting to cling onto what kept you sane for all those years even if it slowly drives you insane in turn. But you have to think, are people that don't take your feelings or wants into account in matters that include you, are they really worth being driven insane for?" Percy asks sympathetically.

Hyacinth just mutters into Percy's chest, the words muffled and unintelligible but it still brought an amused smile to Percy's face. "Come on Μαργαριτάρι μου i can't hear you properly with your face squished against my chest," Percy lightly chuckles.

"Fuck you," Hyacinth grounds out annoyed.

"No thank you, we're waiting till we're older remember," Percy teases her, causing Hyacinth to groan.

"You're an insufferable idiot," Hyacinth mutters, masking her amusement.

"But I'm your insufferable idiot," Percy says with a smug smile.

Kissing Percy on the lips with an indulgent smile "That you are, that you are,"

And that's how they say for the rest of the night, Hyacinth resting on Percy's chest, and Percy smiling lovesick at his comfortable girlfriend.

.

.