The student and girl looked at him with frightened eyes hearing that the US the GCPD just disappeared with no Bat-Signal.

Carrie, who also heard that caused her eyes to widen in fright as well. How could four Joker and Penguin, Riddler and Scarecrow all die from the years 1989, 1992, 1993, and 1998. With no idea the Joker, Penguin, Catwoman, Two-Face, Riddler, Mr. Freeze, Bane, and Scarecrow all gone? Much less, in American villains. The US is supposed to be the most secure and powerful country in the world and yet, four villains were killed. How? Who could have been able to do this?

Girl: What do you think could have caused this?

Student: Maybe it was the Chinese or the Russians.

Friend: I don't know, maybe it could be aliens?

Girl: Maybe it could have been some unknown ship we haven't discovered yet?

Student: The five superheroes.

Friend: Justice Guild.

Girl: Justice Guild in Washington D.C.

Student: Yeah.

For some reason when Carrie heard those two words "unknown ship", her mind went back to the dream she had two nights ago. The dream about the alien skull ship attacking Chamberlain, Maine and destroying it all entirely, killing everyone. This caused her eyes to widen in shock and shake with slight fear. It couldn't be possible, right? It had be a coincidence, right? There is no way the alien she saw in her dream is somehow connected to the missing Batman and forever. Right!? The alien is not real! He doesn't exist! It's all just in her head!

But, what if it wasn't...?

Carrie didn't know what to believe and felt like she was about to lose her mind...... As Carrie thinks about the Justice Guild.......

Carrie looked up at the book on the shelves. She held him in the books and found it by looking through the book cover Bruce Wayne.

Carrie: That's it.

Carrie walked around and to a table with the library teacher Arlene Walsh (Kim Roberts), standing on the desk.

Walsh: Hi Carrie. The books.

Carrie: Yeah, Ms

Carrie: Yeah, Ms. Walsh. I got the bat and the guy in the books.

 I got the bat and the guy in the books