Chapter 2

Sereia

"He sold you?! why would he- I have half a mind to oooh~" Seren says angerly hurling over the toilet

her pregnancy has been tough she is now over the toilet yelling at me about our dad selling me to "Mr. Solano" while throwing up everything she ate this week..

"focus on vomiting.. and not yelling at me about daddy.."

she nods and hurls again before she flushes the toilet and wipes her mouth "I feel like I am a drunk girl at a party hurling my guts out" she says sighing "aw you are pregnant.. of course you are going to be hurling your guts out in your first trimester.." I rub her shoulder.

"fine.."  she says defeated.

"question when are you due?" I ask "oh the 25th of June.. I guess i am missing your wedding.." she rubs my arm.. "no it's fine" she kisses me forehead and walks out the bathroom.

I follow behind shortly after. Whilst leaving I bump into a hard chest "ow!" I yell "hey watch-." I look up and see a man looking down at me with a raise brow "who are you and why are you in my house..?" He looks down at my chest my tight shirt pressing against my body.
My boobs are fairly big ima D

He shrugs and walks into the bathroom. "What just happened..?" I mumble to myself.

I walk into my room and close the door before take my shirt off I war no bra in my home but since this random man is in here i have to or whatever I roll my eyes
I turn to my dresser and open a drawer I reach my hand in but before i could grab a bra my door creaks open "Seren you could sit on my bed i just gotta put a bra on there's some random guy in the bathroom, I mean he's kinda hot but still what's he doing in my house?!" I turn around bra in hand.

I gasp "so im hot..?" The man from earlier says chuckling "uhm no? What are you doing in my room?!" I scoff "Thought this was your dad's office.. I turned to leave then I wanted to know who this man who was in your bathroom is.." he smirks "oh fuck off.."

"Names Thomas.." I nod "Sereia..now get out" he looks down at my chest "might wanna put a shirt on.." he looks at me smirking I look down then gasp again and cover my chest with my hands "stop looking you perv!!" He chuckles while leaving my room and I sigh