“Mom,please tell me where you're going or at least take me with you.I don’t want to stay alone at home like yesterday.”(Karissa runs to her mother and holds her hand)

    “Candy is coming to babysit you and-“(Claire bends to her daughter’s height)

”Mommy will be back soon”(She smirks,bopping on her daughter’s little nose)

    “Okay,my baby?”(Claire ruffles her daughter’s hair as Karissa nods)

“Kari!I’m here!”(A 20 yr old woman enters the house as she keeps the dangling keys in her red purse and shouts in a distance as she walks near them)

      “I will be back soon, Candice.Bye Kari.”(Claire turns as she kisses her little daughter and turns to leave)

“Of course I will!”(Candice says rolling her eyes as she waves to her elder sister who just left the house for her work)

     “Candy,It’s been 1 year since dad left. Will he come back?Will mom,dad,uncle Sawyie,you and me be a happy family again?”(Karissa asks as she looks up at her with questioning eyes)

     “I don’t know that but I know is that now Candy and Karie will have lots of fun”(Candice says taking Karissa in her long arms making Karina giggle happily while nodding)
.
.
.
.
Claire rings the doorbell of a brown door as a beautiful yet ugly woman opens the door.She opens the door and stands still with her hands folded.

       “I was passing by thought why don’t say hi to you,Emily.So,Hi it’s been a long time since we last met”(Claire says as she raises her left eyebrow and puts her body to the door frame)

“Yeah,sure.It’s been a long time since-“(Before Emily could continue,Claire speaks, making her words stop)

     “Can I come in?”( Claire asks with a straight face ,staring at her ex-best friend)

“Yeah sure so I can show you my beautiful house.”(Emily smiles proudly as she makes way for Claire to come inside)

        “Still needs a little interior to look as beautiful as my house.You keep forgetting Emily,nothing beats the original”(Claire says as she takes a step inside the big house as the bright light came in contact with her brown sunglasses)

Emily’s blood boils as she grits her teeth and opens her mouth to speak some harsh words, but before she could, Claire speaks.

       “Where are your kids?”(Claire asks as she tilts her head to a little right,removing her sunglasses)

“Why?You want to kidnap them and blackmail me?”(Emily asks,scoffing sarcastically)

      “Well,if you ask me to do it then.”(Claire says as she again wears a creepy smile on her pale face)

“They are out with their father.”(Emily says as she moves her eyes away from her ex-best friend)

       “Right,Karissa’s father”(Claire corrects her, which makes Emily turn back to her)

“Listen,you b-"(Claire doesn’t let Emily complete her sentence and says)

      “Forget it!Let's talk about a deal”(Claire says as she folds her brown sunglasses and smirks )

“What deal??”(Emily asks slightly curious)

     “If you leave Robert, then I won’t kill you or your children and-(Claire moves closer to Emily’s ear and whispers something )

Claire then smirks and leans her side body toward the door and puts her hands into her left pocket.

“Shut up! I won’t leave him!Ever!”(Emily says as she moves back slowly from Claire)