Secrets

Odette's POV 

   The next day 

   I groaned as I opened my eyes. I looked to see that I was still naked and covered. I looked where Sad Eyes was. I seen that he was gone. I sat up, holding the covers over her chest. I looked around looking for him. I sighed. I guess it's cause he got what he mostly wanted. I frustratedly sighed as I got off the bed and walked over to my dresser. I grabbed a gray tank top with a bra built in it, a pair of sky blue shorts, and a pair of white lacey underwear. I got dressed after I toss the covers back onto the bed. The shorts were a little high rise but close to showing some of my butt, which I slide some of it down making the waistline two inches below my belly button. The tank top stopped about four inches above my belly button. I brushed my hair. I threw it up in a bun. I grabbed my phone and placed it on the charger. I walked out of my room and walks towards the kitchen. There I saw Sad Eyes leaning against the counter. He looks up and our glances locks. "I made you food and a cup of coffee." He offers me a mug. I smiled. "I thought you left." 

   "Nah. I woke up half hour ago. So, I decided to make you food and coffee." 

   I smiled. 

   "Did you think I left?" 

   "Truthfully....yeah I did." 

   "I would never do that to you." 

   I blushed. I took the mug and drank some. We sat down and started to eat. The food was good. "We can't tell my brother. We need to keep what happened last night a secret." He looks up at me. "My brother would beat the shit out of you if he finds out." I started poking my omelet with the fork. "Please, promise me that you would keep what happened last night to ourselves? I was drunk last night so I couldn't control my actions." 

   "So, you're telling me you regret last night?" 

   "No....that's not....I don't regret it. To be honest...I wanted it to happen." He sits back in his chair and stares at me for a few seconds. I look back down at my food. The chair creaks which causes me to look up. He stood up and walk over to me. He kneels down. He looks straight into my eyes. "Angel...." He places his hand on my leg. "If you're afraid of me just using you or gonna break your heart, I would never do that to you. You're beautiful, smart, kind, and gentle. I've always had my eyes on you. That's why I always protected you. I love you." I smiled and blushed. I didn't expect that he would have true feelings for me. "I want you to be mine. I already claimed you. Everyone will know you are mine." I felt melting into him. 

   "If you want we could keep it on the down low, until I tell him." I said. 

   "If that's what you want to do. But when he knows, I'm gonna show the world that you're mine." 

   I smiled. 

{Sorry if this chapter is short. I had a little bit of a writer's block. The next chapter should be a little longer. Hope you are enjoying this story! Let me know what you think so far! See you in the next chapter}