Pleasures

{TW: this whole chapter contains sex. If you get triggered, then skip this chapter. But if not...hope you enjoy this chapter!}  

Sad Eyes POV 

   I was surprised that she had kissed me. When I finally wrapped my head around what was happening, I quickly kissed her back. I deepened the kiss as I lifted her up. Her legs wrapped around my waist. I wrapped my arms securely around her waist. Just as she wrapped her arms around my neck, I again deepened the kiss. A small little moan escapes her soft lips. That causes my shaft to perk up. I carried her into her bedroom. I shut the door with my foot. I placed her on the bed. Then I climbed on top of her. I started to kiss her neck as my hand rested on her leg. Another moan leaves her mouth. I lifted off of her. She was biting her bottom lip. I took off my grey shirt and threw it across the room. I went back to kissing her as her hands fumbled to unbutton my jeans. I could tell she was nervous. It must be her first time. I stopped and looked at her. "Are you sure you want to do this?" 

   She nods, "Yeah. I want my first time to be with you." 

   She was blushing a little. I chuckled. 

   "Positive?" 

   "I'm positive. Please, be gentle." 

   "I will." 

   I gave her a kiss on her lips before I took over taking my pants and boxers. Her eyes went wide when she seen how big I was. I bring my lips near her ear. "I'll be gentle." She relaxes as she nods. I help her take off her clothes. I kissed her as I slowly placed my hand near her fold. I wanted to go slow for her first time. I wanted to make it rememberable for her and to make sure that she gets pleasure. I started rubbing her fold. She starts to breathe heavy. Which I knew it felt good. I slowly slide down while I still rub. My face was in between her legs when I looked up at her. She was staring at me with pleading eyes, telling me to continue. I started using my tongue against her soft spot. I watched as her eyes start to roll to the back of her head and she was breathing more heavy. I knew she was liking it since she was getting wet. To make sure, I slid one finger in her pussy, which caused her to arch her back with a moan leaving her mouth. Her hands gripped the sheets as I continued to eat and fingered her sweet pussy. A minute later, she ends up cumming on my finger. I crawled up and kissed her. I grabbed my hardness and started rubbing it at her fold, making her aching for me to put it in. "You're so wet baby girl!" She bit her bottom lip again. I slowly slide the tip in then once it was in half way, I started to slowly thrust into her. Since she was wet, she wasn't in much pain. But there was a hint of pain in the moans that was coming out of her. Once her moans didn't have a hint of pain, I asked her, "You okay?" 

   She nods, "Yeah. It feels good. I want you to go faster." 

   "Are you sure baby girl?" 

  "Yes! Please!", she pleaded. 

   I smiled. 

   I started to thrust into her faster as I slowly put my whole length into her. She was starting to be a moaning mess, which meant she was close to releasing. So, I started to go faster. I was close and her moans were starting to get more of a moaning mess. I went faster. Her hand falls on my neck. She buries her face in my shoulder. A few seconds later, I finally release. I knew she released too since her head fell back onto the bed. Our breaths were heavy. I waited until we both caught our breaths before I pulled out of her. As I pulled out, a tiny moan leaves her lips. I went to her closet and grabbed a towel. I cleaned my dick off then walked back over to Odette. I cleaned her up, which causes her to blush. I smiled and chuckled to myself. I tossed the towel in a hamper. I climbed back onto the bed and wrapped my arm around her. I even covered us up with the covers. I pulled her close to me...her back against my bare chest. I kissed her neck. She was the first to fall asleep. I gave her one last kiss on her neck. 

   I whispered, "I love you baby girl." 

   I hold her closer against my body. I never want to lose her. I will protect her with my whole life...

   Even if it kills me.....