"I'm not here to answer your questions"santosh was trying to ignore any sort of interaction with shivani

"Santu masla kya hai tera, what is wrong with you?? Why are you behaving like this, what happened to you?"

"Are you serious? You're asking me to tell you what happened? Okay, let me tell you what happened: I found my girlfriend sleeping with someone else while we were still in a relationship" Santosh fired back at her

Santosh's tone was definitely not friendly anymore. She felt hurt and betrayed and she was willing to let Shivani hear her side of the story.

"Hamesha akhone se dekha hua sach nahi hotha santu... Why don't you try to listen to me first??" Shivani tried to convince her. She didn't want her side of the story to be misrepresented.

Santosh was ready to leave and she said, “Look, please, let's not do this right now. I've moved on and you please do as well. It looks like you don't want any help, so I'll leave then."

She was not willing to revisit the past and have a conversation about their relationship or about what happened.

She is standing in the kitchen, the spot where she thought she might have a chance to talk with Santosh and resolve their issues.

But the conversation ended quickly and did not have the desired outcome that she had hoped for.

The tear that escaped her eye suggests that she feels hurt and rejected by Santosh's words.

She would need some time to process her emotions and think things through.

Karishma witnessed Santosh returning quickly from the kitchen.

Santosh had not been in the kitchen for very long before she came back out.

It seemed clear that something had happened between Santosh and Shivani.

Karishma wondered what had happened in the kitchen and what caused both women to come back out so quickly.

Pushpa in interrupted karishma thought Asking the most awaited question
"what happened the day when you had  the accident"

Karishma was unwillingly taken back to a terrible memory.

She had to explain the past, despite not wanting to think about it or even recall it.

She was forced to relive a traumatic incident as she explained it.

It was a painful experience for her, but she felt like she owed it to the mother to be honest and open about what had happened.

Now, Karishma began reliving the past, with her explanation starting from the moment she had left for a seminar.

"Ap log ko yaad hai? The time I went to Landon for the Seminar for three days and after returning i went to meet Hasseena?" she explained.

"I was very happy that I was going to meet Hasseena finally after 3 days of being away for the Seminar, aur mai gai thi haseena se milne uske ghar" karishma starting explaining the past with the pain
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Past (14 months ago)............................

"Amma, hum aaj hi ghar aa rahe hai, ap please haseena ko mat bathaye, I'll go and surprise her" karishma said in the call.

"Theek hi theek hi beta hum nahi batayenge haseena ko kuch bhi, and have safe return" pushpa told her daughter lovingly

"Okay amma, I'll be going now I'm late for flight" saying this karishma hung up the call.