••

Their next call was at a bar and a girl had her head stuck in tailpipe. Bobby looks at Olivia who was tugging away at her uniform he looks at the others who are looking at Olivia thinking the same thing. "Liv you don't have to do this call if you don't want to." Bobby says understanding why the girl might hesitate. "I'm not gonna break i'm fine." Olivia exhales jumping out the engine. They all just go along with it not wanting to push the girl to open up. "Grab a creeper and some blocks ." Bobby tells Eddie and Buck as who grab the gear. "She's over here!" The friend shouts out as everyone starts heading inside. "Holy crap you are hot." The woman says speaking about Buck who didn't hear but Olivia laughed. "Okay guys the strippers are here." One of the girls friend jokes as they struggle to make the way through the crowd. "Excuse me clear a path coming through thank you." Buck shouts out as he makes his way outside the others following. "Hi what's her name?" Chimney asks the man who owns the car. "Betty." He replied before the girl sighs. "Jenifer." She tells them. "Sorry I thought you meant my truck." He responded laughing slightly. "Idiot." Olivia scoffed being more harsh than usual. "Aren't you a hot babe." He winked at her making Eddie and Buck laugh. "Ew." Olivia frowned before focusing her attention on Jenifer. "This is your truck?" Bobby questioned. "Yeah but it's not like I backed into her, she did this out of her own free will." The man says defending himself before Jennifer's friend defend her. "You dared her to." Olivia looked at them amused. "You dared her to?" Olivia turned her head to the man. "We were flirting." The man claimed making Eddie scoff. "Your idea of flirting with a girl is dating her to stick her head into your tailpipe?" Eddie questioned being judgemental. "And I thought Buck was bad at flirting." Olivia joked hoping it'd ease the tension of her and Buck. Buck laughed going under the car. "Good one Liv." Buck says making Olivia smile slightly. "Hi Jenifer LAFD how you feeling?" Olivia asked squatting down. "Uh, pretty good actually, except for this whole you know ginormous tailpipe on my head." Jenifer replies laughing slightly. "Hey Jenifer you're gonna feel me poking around,we're just checking you out okay?" Hen tells her as she starts poking her. "Why is this tailpipe so large?" Chimney asks before Olivia's eyes lighten up. "That's what-" Olivia is stopped by Eddie. "You're better than that Liv." Eddie taps her back slightly as she sighs nodding. "It's custom." The man tells him before Bobby spots bruising on Jennifer's arm. "Where'd she get these bruises on her arm?" Bobby questions sounding concerned and serious. "That wasn't me." The man responds firmly. "It's from the bull. She rode it like five times." Jennifer's friend says. "Bobby there's no way we're gonna get a collar on her." Olivia tells him as Hen turns to Olivia. "I got it." Olivia nods at Hen as Buck gets out from under the car. "These things are meant to increase the power of the engine." Buck stares at the tailpipe. "Yup." The man responds. "TSA two thirty saw should do the job." Olivia suggest looking at Bobby who nods agreeing. "Oh yeah, like a knife through butter." Buck eyes lighten up excited. "Chim?" Bobby shouts out. "Already way ahead of you cap." Chimney tells him handing stuff over to him. "What? No, I spent one thousand two hundred bucks on that tailpipe." The man shouts not wanting it destroyed. "You might wanna close your eyes during this part." Bobby says as Olivia laughs before one of Jennifer's friends make their way to Buck. "Just type your number in my phone and i'll text you so you have mine." She says in flirty tone. "Thanks but I actually have a girlfriend." Buck tells her glancing over at Olivia who's helping freeing the girl. "And I need to focus right now, so my captain doesn't cut your friends head off." Buck adds on before making his way to Olivia and the rest of them. "Hey do you have snapchat?" Another one of Jennifer's friends ask Eddie. "No and I don't think i'm what you're looking for I have a son." Eddie responds as the girl smiles. "That's great so do I." The woman shrugs. "I think I'm gonna puke!" Jenifer shouts out. "You better not, these fire guys are totally hot." Her friend tells her as Olivia and Chimney share the same look. "All right What say we move the peanut gallery a few steps over this way ?" Chimney asks moving everyone back. "Thank you!" Olivia smiles at Chimney who just laughs. "We need lube." Buck calls out after the cutting the tailpipe. "Here." Olivia throws him lube that was handed to her by one Of Jennifer's friends. "Never thought i'd see Liv handing Buck a bottle of lube." Chimney laughs to himself. "dude." Olivia hits him before they manage to free the girl. "Wow you really are hot." Jenifer says Making Olivia roll her eyes. "Would you like us to transport you to the hospital to get checked out?" Olivia asks as the girls friend shouts over. "She just needs another drink!" Bobby frowns . "No what she needs to do is go home all three of you do. In a cab, listen to me when you sober up you feel like you have a headache or blurry vision or you feel confused you go get yourself to a hospital You understand?" Bobby tells her as she laughs Buck, Eddie. and Olivia all look at eachother before walking off together. "Hey so is your son really the reason you don't date?" Buck questions curiously. "That and...they weren't my type." Eddie shrugged looking over at Buck. "Not mine either." Buck replies as Olivia coughs. "Rephrase that." Olivia tells him as he rolls his eyes. "I meant Not anymore, but i'm talking in general." Buck adds on, Olivia and Eddie looking at him. "It's complicated when you have a kid." Eddie tells him Buck scoffs trying not to laughs. "Come on that's a weak excuse." Buck says as Olivia just stays silent not wanting to be in the middle of it. "You live in your invisible girlfriend's house and you're telling me about weak excuses." Eddie states throwing shade. "Oh shady!" Olivia laughed before Eddies phone vibrates. He takes the call and it was something to do with a family member in hospital, Eddie Buck and Olivia all rush there.