~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮~

The tense air remained as Hunter looked to Tech in a sense to change the subject of the incident he had taken too far. "Tech, you think you can forge some chain codes?" his voice was still a bit uneasy from the sudden rush he had endured.

"I only learned of them moments ago but yes." He responded glancing at Echo as if asking if he would help to which he just nodded.

Tech, Elara, and Echo had gone to the Havoc Marauder to find an attempted way to forge chain codes that would regard the kids, Cut, Suu, and Omega out of Saleucami.

Echo and Tech had to forge the chain codes so they were dead set on having to come back to the ship but when Elara made an attempt to stay with Hunter and was rejected, she knew the only reason why was because he was afraid of people recognizing her and begin gunning towards them in a sense to kill her.

Echo was sitting at the navicomputer (correct me if that's not what it's called 😭) with Tech leaning on the opposite side fiddling with an invention while Elara sat with her legs crossed on the floor.

"It's ironic. Clones wanted names instead of numbers, yet now people are signing up to be given numbers" Echo spoke out typing into the computer system.

Tech who, while fiddling with a pair of gloves spoke up. "It's ingenious. You could create a database to identify anyone in the galaxy"

Elara sighed glancing back at him fed up with his comments for the day. Usually, she could withstand them yet today they were bothering her. "Well, aren't you a smart one?" Elara threw out to which Tech didn't catch on to the sarcasm she had used.

"Well yes with my enhanced mi-" Echo had interrupted before Tech could fire back at her.

"Where are we going to find the data for these chain codes? And the disks?" It was a common occurrence for Elara to be seen trying to shut Tech up and Echo wasn't ready for the both of them to bicker back and forth for 20 minutes so he intervened.

Tech had briefed on how they could get in by letting authorities steal the ship. To which Echo and Elara were slightly surprised "You suggesting we call the authorities and have them seize our ship?" Echo was in slight disbelief as he spoke.

"That is exactly what I'm saying" Tech responded not looking up while fiddling with a pair of gloves he had been constructing. They looked normal but he had manufactured a comm device into them along with tiny spike-like things on the edge where the wrist would have been. "It is one of the only solutions" he continued.

Elara gave them a strange look but shook it off. "Hunters gonna love this one..." her sarcastic tone came over but she was looking at the gloves that took her attention. "Do those...go into someone's wrist?"

Tech gave a look and a nod. "Indeed." Elara gave a scrunched nose look.
Sucks to be the person to wear those.

"You did what?!" Hunter screamed into his comm. They had told him their plan.

"There he is!" Elara said in a cheery sarcastic tone hearing Hunter sigh.

"This was the simplest solution" Tech stated without mentioning that it was the only solution all the other ones he explained didn't result in much success.

Authorities had attached the ship to one of their own as they began flying towards the base where other impounded ships were located. They had constricted the ability to fly the Marauder by attaching a clamp to the bottom. "Getting our ship impounded was not my idea of a solution." Hunter had sounded more annoyed than he did before.

The three all exchanged looks. "Will meet you at the port with the chain codes" Echo was trying to push the conversation forward. Trying to break them out of Hunter's annoyance.