~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓷𝓯𝓸~

Sorry this isn't a real chapter but I feel like I need to explain a few things on my oc for the story.

Name: Elara Adora
Age: 14
Height: 5'4 ft
Gender: Female
Species: Human
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Brown (it is mostly in two Dutch braids)
Rank before order 66 was Jedi Padawan and commander of clone force 99.
Weapons: Force, Lightsabers, (two purple blades) and a blaster.

By the time Order 66 occurred, Elara had been without a master. She had lost her previous mentor during a fight with Asaj Ventress when she was still young and training under her (she was 14 when she passed it was also a few months before order 66).

Elara had been a Padawan at the age of 12, but despite her master's passing she still fought alongside Clone Force 99 during the War's final months (she wasn't assigned a master due to the rapidly spiking War)

Those paragraphs aren't the best but I needed it to be known that her master had died. A good comparison I can use is that it was similar to how Qui-gon was killed. I also needed to explain how she was led into the time of the bad batch without a master just for a basis.

In the book, she'll have little flashbacks and nightmares about her mother and master so it'll be explained more then!!!

I have a rough drawing of Elara please understand my drawing abilities are awful 😭

As you can see I cannot draw at all and I didn't but effort into the face at all 😭

The little pocket is to hold her blaster and on the other side theirs two hilts for her sabers but she eventually would hide them. She is also seen with a robe over top the outfit at times.

I have yet to figure out a person who could play her but for now this is the only form of her I have. If I find another image or come across someone who could play her I will let you guys know!!! (Any suggestions are welcome!!)

All the other characters are the same no difference unless you wanna imagine Tech with a little better hairline 😉

Feel free to ask any questions regarded to Elara's personality or details!!!