Chapter 20

The sun rays fall at a tall and giant figure, leaning against the door frame.
A shiver come across my spine and I can't remember the pain on my butt anymore. It disappeared like I didn't fall and hurt it.

He gave my small body a quick glance from head to toe and a dark smirk crossed his devilish face.

My scared doe eyes fell on the floor,staring than the purple bruises that were in every part of my legs. I pout while trying to swallow back my tears.

Author Pov

She crawled backwards towards the bed and her head was half lowered looking at the cruel bruises which covered her small legs, absolutley forgetting her surroundings.

Her hand left the leg and she raise her head only to realise he was only some inches away.

His dark eyes were pierced on her doe eyes and again a smirk plastered on his handsome face.
Without speaking a word, he brought his face near her neck making her to widen her eyes as shock numb her body.

Yn wet her lips as her hands went towards his chest to push him away but his action made her more powerless.
Taehyung hand landed on her leg and run it slowly up to her thigh.
She couldn't move.Her breath hitched while tears began to form on her beautiful eyes.

"Relax" he said while his hand never stop its sinful actions which created waves of shivers on her whole skin."You are going to explain something....Aren't you?"

Taehyung backed away from her neck following her small actions. She pinched the edge of her shirt and tried to low it down her knees.
Her head was lowered and a crimson red took over her face.

He grab her chin to tilt her head upward, making their gaze to meet together."I said something angel....Did you heard it?"his smoky yet deep voice pimples her whole skin into small goosebumps.

Taehyung looked at her, his aura growing more dark and sinister with each breath...
"Are you going to speak doll?...Or you want me force the words to come out from your pretty mouth."He was close, so close, she could feel his hard chest against hers,his build chest pressed down her..

She was feeling uncomfortable by his touch and the small distance between their bodies but she had no other choice than to obey what he say.

Yn titled her head sideways while biting
her bottom lip in anxiety...
Her doe eyes widened,fixed on one spot while trying to remember what she could from the previous day.

She open her mouth to speak before gulping her saliva in nervousness. Her small fists were clenched tight on the edge of the shirt.Yn diverted her gaze forward observing his fierce eyes with her innocent doe ones"I...I-i..."

"Yes baby...You what?..."He interrupted while fixing some strands of hair at her ear."Hmm...Keep going...Im waiting to hear you..."

Yn bite her bottom lip more harshly while trying to swallow back her tears.
She low her head and a drop of tear rolled from her eyelid."I-i....wh-when I-i was at t-the li-library, I-i found a le-letter on the table. It's w-was magical, the words in the l-letter were c-creating while I keep re-reading that. It pr-promised to get me out of...h-hell" she low her voice while taking breath heavily, humility took over the fragile figure.

"I didn't want to believe it.S-something inside m-me was sto-stopping,bu-but when that p-purple crystal b-began to sh-shine I c-couldn't co-control my m-mind a-anymore...I-im sorry."

She tried to control her tears but falied miserably...
Her tight grip on the shirt loosened as two muscular arms wrapped around her waist lifting her up and placing her trembled figure on the giand bed.