Ryota: Issei.

Kiba: Hey!

Issei: Kiba...! Ryota-senpai...! You're both okay! Wait...! Those three outs, was that you guys?

Kiba: Yeah, thanks to Akeno's barrier. She made it pretty easy for us...But I'd say thanks to Ryota, my part was much more easy...he pummeled them like they were nothing.

Ryota: What can I say...? I'm a bonafide badass when it comes to fighting.

Student Council Office
Sona and Tsubaki evaluated the Rating Game as they watched.

Tsubaki: Currently, the remaining pieces on Lord Riser's side have the advantage at nine...Lady Rias has only six players left.

Sona: They cannot afford to get careless, though.

Rating Game
Issei, Kiba and Ryota talk while hidden.

Issei: Did you hear that we lost Koneko?

Kiba: Yeah, I heard...None of us knew how close she was to her limit...She was really on fire today...I'm sure she was disappointed, though.

Ryota: If that's her limit, then I'd be disappointed in her.

Issei: Ryota!

Ryota: Koneko is a tank in this game...If it takes one hit to take her out, then it's clear she was holding back. I take combat very serious here.

Issei hissed and gritted his teeth. However, he closed his eyes and began to breathe. He then offered out his fist with a confident smile.

Issei: I don't care how, but we're gonna win this!

Kiba responded with the same smile back. And Ryota looked impressed with Issei.

Kiba: Yeah...You're damn right we are!

Ryota: Now that's a damn warrior!

The three boys shared a three guy fist bump. Then, they all got a call from Rias.

Rias: Ryota, Kiba, Issei, do you read me? I'm launching a sneak attack on their base with Asia. I want you to draw as many of the enemy away from the entrance as you can to buy us time.

Ryota: What?! No!

Issei: Is that safe?

Rias: I'm left with no choice; I was planning to give Akeno time to recover so she could blast them one by one, but now...Riser sent his queen, so I need her focus there.

Kiba: Yes, of course...but don't you think it's too risky to have the king leave the base?

Ryota: That's stupidly risky! Stay in the base Rias! This is a bad move!

Rias: With any luck, Riser will be thinking along the same lines...Here's hoping I can take him by surprise. If we can strike him strong and hard enough, we might just be able to take the fight out of him and win. His body may be immortal, but his heart is not...

Ryota: Rias! Don't do this!

Rias: Just trust me, I will have no problem whatsoever breaking that devil's black heart.