Chapter 4: Storming the Fallen Church

Nightfall
House
3rd Person POV
Issei's Mind: (She saved me. I'll save her...!)

Issei was shot and wounded by a priest, who attempted to rape his friend. A blonde girl, who is also a nun.

Issei: Bastard! Take that!

Issei ran upwards and threw a hard punch at the face of the priest. It sent him towards to floor. He got up and grinned.

???: I'll admit, I'm impressed...Whaddaya say we go for a new world record, devil scum...?! Let's see how many pieces of meat I can chop you into!

The priest jumped upwards to slash at Issei. Asia screamed in honor as Issei couldn't get up.

But just before the priest could make a fatal blow, a red magic circle appeared and sent Issei away to a wall.

Issei: What was that?!

Issei looked up and saw Kiba dash through the magic circle and clash swords with the priest.

Issei: Kiba!

Kiba: Hey, Issei...Thought you could use a hand.

Just then, the rest of the peerage of Rias Gremory arrived out. One by one, from Akeno to Koneko, all the way to Ryota.

Akeno: Oh, this is gross...Talk about a nasty mess.

Koneko: An exorcist.

Ryota: Murder...Gotta love it...Right?

Issei: You guys came.

???: Hell yeah...! Now we've got ourselves a good ole' fashioned gang bang!

Kiba: You're done here...Sorry to disappoint you but he's one of us.

???: Oh, I'm far from disappointed, trust me...! So...What's the deal...? You're the pitcher and he's the catcher?

Kiba: For a priest, that's quite a mouth you've got there.

???: What are you, the impiety police...? Get off your high horse douche bag; hunting your kind is my only concern! So stop preaching, and let's get to it!

Akeno: My my, this guy certainly is a piece of work.

???: And you, my dear, are a hot piece of ass...! Oh, those eyes are killing me. There's nothing I lust after more than a sexy devil bitch!

Rias: If you want it, come and get some!

The priest stopped his lusting and turned to see that Rias had arrived.

Rias: But I really don't think you could handle it...Nobody hurts one of my servants.

Issei: President!

???: Well...Look who finally showed their tits...Don't get ahead of yourself though, cause I'm pretty sure I just hurt him.

Rias: It's all right...I'm here.

Issei: Thanks a lot...I'm sorry that I let you down again...I tried, but I failed you.

Rias turned to Issei and cupped his cheeks with her hands.

Rias: Look at how hurt you are, Issei. I'm the one who's sorry...I sent you into the hands of an exorcist, and I had no idea. There was a barrier in place here until a moment ago, so we didn't even realize.

???: You were supposed to make the barrier...Little bitch...! Die!

The priest began stomping his foot on Asia. She yelped in pain as he kept pressing his foot on her.

Issei: Please, don't hurt her!

Rias: I never forgive people who try to do harm to one of my servants...Nor do I forgive those who pick on the weak.