She has become my obsession. Her existence allowed me to smile countless time in a day.

𝟯𝗣𝗠;𝗔𝘁 𝗥𝗮𝗷𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

After a wait of whole 1hour and 30 mins I'm here outside our mansion. I got off my car. The guards bowed to me to which I replied with a cold look.

Soon I got inside and was welcomed by our both the families chattering. I moved my eyes around the whole living area just for taking a glance of hers. But wait where's she? Well maybe she would be with my cousins. Uff I can't wait to see her.

After sometimes I heard her voice but she wasn't here. Wait it's coming from isha's phone?

Isha was talking on video call. But why her voice was coming from there? Is she not coming?

"Bhabhi where are you? " Vihaan asked.

"Uhh well I...there was something urgent work so I had to come London." What?!?? She's in London but without even telling me? Tf I came early only so that I can see her.

"𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶? " 𝘔𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦.

But still-

"Oh, bhabhi we miss you. " This time reyansh said.

This dumb is getting too much. Ugh I want to meet her.

Soon an idea struck in my mind, I can go to London also, I will say that I have to go on a business trip. Well it'll definitely work.

I called my secretary, "get my private jet ready for london" I said and cut the call without even listening to him. Yes I'm going to London because I can't control myself to see her.

I rushed to my room packed my bags, got ready and moved downstairs. Everyone looked at me as if asking where am I going.

"Something urgent came so I had to go now for my business trip. " I answered before anyone could shower me with their questions.

"But beta-" Dad was saying something but dadu held his hands and and told him something with his eyes. Maybe he understood why and where I'm going.

Well I don't have time so I got out and sat in my car to drive where my private jet was.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩

I was sitting here in my private jet.

It's getting all hectic but for her.

I can die and also can make anyone die. She has captured my heart, my soul, my mind my everything.

Every single part of my body wants to be with her. They want to protect my rose.

𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

I can't let her go now. She is mine. And I'm hers since the day my eyes landed on her. There's storm in her eyes and peace in her smile.

I will worship her all the days of life as a goddess.

I'm so happy that our paths crossed and I met her.

Thinking about my rose soon I stepped into the atmosphere of London. I reached london where my rose is. I sat in the car and told the driver to take me to her penthouse. Yes I know where she lives. Of course I'm the king so obviously I have my own ways.

I reached to her penthouse.

I got off my car ,took the elevator and rang the bell after reaching infront of the penthouse.

Why my heart is beating like it would come outside anytime. Calm down abhi. Calm down.

Soon after my waiting, the door got opened by her. I could see her face showing mixed emotions.

"Abhimaan you? Here? At this hour? Is everything alright? Wait how did you know about my penthouse? Were you stalking m-" As I expected she started her question session without even let me say anything.

I shut her up with a hug.

I can sense the goosebumps rising on her body. I knew she would get surprised.

I sighed feeling her warmth.

She's my home.

She was shocked but nonetheless hugged me back.

"Won't you welcome me? Rose? " I said after breaking the hug and smiled. She stared me with adoration.

"Uhh please come inside. " She said leading me inside. I got inside and she indicated me to sit on the couch.

Her penthouse is indeed very elegant.

She got me a glass water. I drank it.

She was going to sit in front of me but I held her wrist and made her sit beside me. She stared at me with wide eyes, but soon composed herself.

"You didn't tell me. Why are you here? And how do you know I live here? " She asked being curious.

"Well about your first question, I didn't saw you at the dinner so I didn't waste time and came here because I wanted see you", I continued" And about your second question I'm the king sweetheart I have my own ways. " I said winking my eyes. Red hue covered her cheeks.

After a minute of me staring at her she averted her gaze from me and said "It's late, I think we should sleep".

"Uhhh-" I was going to ask about hearing correct when she said.

"You can sleep in the guest room which is on the left side. " She said smiling and I nodded.

"Wait, did you ate something? Should I order something? Orr should I make something? " She asked.

"No,I'm not hungry, so don't trouble yourself" I said smiling. She nodded.

"Ok, then good night", she said and started going.

I held her from her shoulder and kissed her forehead. "Good night rose " I whispered and AGAIN she blushed.

She smiled and went. I too went to the guest room and after Freshening up I slept with a gentle smile on my face.

𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 🤍✨𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁:𝟴𝟬+𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 & 𝟭𝟬+𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁:𝟴𝟬+𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 & 𝟭𝟬+𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀
𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀.