Chapter 20: Trying to Stretch

"Shall we move over to the lounge chairs?" Luc suggested after he'd filled Haley's glass yet again.

Haley nodded and concentrated on not spilling her wine when she picked up her glass.

How much had she had to drink again?

Next, she focused on walking without stumbling over to the lounge chairs.

"Is this wine extra alcoholic?" she asked as she lay back in the chair without mishap.

Mission accomplished.

"Sorry?" Luc managed without laughing.

Extra alcoholic? What was she thinking?

"I mean, does it have more than the usual amount of alcohol in it?" Haley corrected, hoping it sounded more rational, more sober than her previous statement.

Luc shook his head, smiling. "It's just a local wine, honestly. Why, are you feeling it?"

Haley didn't respond, embarrassed. Finally, she shrugged. "Maybe a little."

"Well, maybe that might be a good thing," Luc said, taking another sip himself. "You could relax a little?"

"I'm relaxed, what do you mean?" Haley said indignantly. "I'm plenty relakshed, always."

"Relakshed?" Luc repeated, this time laughing out loud. "Maybe you should stop for a little bit."

"I know how to say relaxed," Haley responded with dignity. Who did Luc think he was, telling her to relax, telling her to stop drinking.

She rose and removed her cover up, giving Luc an eyeful of her body before abruptly diving into the pool.

Luc sat up to watch, partly because he wanted to, and partly to make sure she was okay in the water in her current state.

She surfaced and swam to the other side, looking pretty normal, and Luc relaxed.

Haley reveled in the feel of the cold water after the somnolent heat of the day, and the water did serve to shock her out of her inebriated state a little.

"I didn't mean you had to relax quite so much," Luc said with a laugh. "You just sometimes seem a little, erm, tense, that's all."

"Oh yeah?" Haley retorted.

Well. She'd show him relaxed.

Very deliberately, while maintaining eye contact with him, Haley reached and grasped her top, crossing her arms, and pulled it over her head, shaking her hair out after. She casually tossed her top onto her lounge chair.

Oh my god.

Luc stared at Haley, whose beautiful breasts were now bobbing near the surface of the water.

"Now who's not relaxed?" she challenged, turning away to swim to the other side once more.

Luc couldn't take his eyes off her beautiful back, which curved like poetry into her waist before flaring to her round hips and bottom.

Haley swam back to the near wall and put her arms out, crossing them on the deck while smiling sweetly at Luc.

He couldn't stop thinking about how her breasts were probably rubbing against the side of the pool, maybe making her nipples hard—

"Why don't you join me?" Haley propositioned, tilting her head.

Luc swallowed. "Haley, are you drunk?" he finally asked, rising and walking to where she was, kneeling so he could really look into her eyes.