"Actually...not a bad idea" Saisha said.

"Aajkal bohot agree karne lage ho mujhse. Kahin Dil toh nahi aa gaya mujhpe" Nishant said dropping his puncline at the right moment.

"Din mein toh sapne dekhna band karde Nishant" Saisha said, rolling her eyes.

Neev and Samaira were already calculating the expenses that might occur in organising a party.

"Don't you guys think it will be too expensive?" Samaira said.

"expensive ki chinta mat karo...wo tumhara Bhai dekh lega. Tum log bass marketing aur operations dekho" Nishant said exhibition confidence and assurance.

"Shaam ko Barbeque nation milte hain...thoda ka lenge aur plan bhi kar lenge" Neev suggested. Samaira immediately agreed for the plan.

As the group gathers at Barbeque Nation for their planning session, the aroma of grilled delicacies fills the air, setting the stage for a lively discussion. Nishant takes the lead, his confident demeanor evident as he proposes a plan to book a venue for their upcoming Conti party.

"So, I was thinking we should book a venue for our Conti party. My dad knows the owners of a few places, so I can try reaching out to them to see if we can get a good deal." Nishant said.

"Paise kamane mein kitna dimaag chalta hai Tera" Ujjwal said making Nishant laugh at the comment.

""I agree. Plus, having connections with the owners could really work in our favor. Let's go for it!" Gaurika said.

"Fine, I have already talked to a few clubs and they've sent me their quotations" Nishant said, pulling out different emails and brochures.

"This...BW club seems nice...they're offering a good price as well" Samaira said.

"I think according to this amount we can keep the ticket price around 1800" Neev suggested.

With Nishant's assurance and their enthusiasm in full swing, the group dives into the details of their Conti party planning, eager to make it a memorable event for all.

With the planning for their Conti party complete, the group wastes no time in spreading the word and generating excitement for the upcoming event. Armed with their Instagram pages and the power of word-of-mouth, they set out to market the party to their friends and acquaintances.

"Saisha ke sabse zyada followers hain so she can put a story every day for the next week and we will put a story and post alternatively" Nishant suggested.

"I'll create a catchy graphic to share on our Instagram pages. We want to grab people's attention and get them excited to join us." Gaurika said , as she put her creative mind to work.

"I'll start messaging our friends and asking them to spread the word too. The more people we reach, the better turnout we'll have." Ujjwal said in an enthusiastic tone.

With their marketing strategy in place, the group sets to work, flooding their social media feeds with posts and stories promoting the Conti party. Their excitement is contagious as they watch the buzz grow and anticipation build among their peers. As word spreads about Nishant's party, excitement builds among their friends, and soon, a wave of enthusiasm sweeps through the group. Krish's party, once the talk of the town, quickly loses its appeal as everyone hears about the exciting plans Nishant and his friends have in store.

"So many people are returning their passes back to Krish and buying our passes" Nishant said. The allure of a well-planned event at a top-notch venue, coupled with the promise of surprises and an unforgettable night, proves irresistible.