[20] Fun (⚠️) (FULL)

Začít od začátku

He makes his way to Al's crouch which has a bulge waiting for him. He looks at it in desperation as he was been waiting to do stuff to Al's member. He quickly snaps back to reality where Al is still there now really nervous. Vx looks at it more as he can sees it beat and the bulge pumps.

He finally gets his hands on Al's zipper on his pants and he zips it down slowly. Al is overthinking as this feeling of love and scared go through his mind folding between each other. Vx makes it slow for Al as he unbuttons his hands and he takes a deep breath before pulling his boxers and pants down.

___________________________________________ 

"Shut the fuck up Angel!" Val says as they hears a slap in his room.

"And you shut the fuck up i'm trying to find Vx and Al!" Vel says standing up looking at their door.

"He probably is dead in a forest now let me fuck dammit!" Val says before the moaning starts again.

"Do me you fucking slut!~" Val says as the moans get louder.

"Whatever..." Val says laying back down. She goes through Hellstagram until she gets back up again really quick for a second. She looks up and thinks but she can't really think with all the moaning. The only thing that can go through her mind...

Forest...

___________________________________________

⚠️TIME TO COOK!!⚠️

He finally pulls it down to see Al's member in his face. He sees it from the side and it's not as big as his which makes him feel a bit more confident. With his member out he can fell the breath of Vx on it and it makes him hard. Some liquid is leaking from his member as Vx looks at it seeing whats he's playing with.

He heavenly breathes at it sniffing it to smell such foul smell Al calls it. He is ready to suck Al's member and he opens his mouth. He puts his tongue out before putting it under Al's member. Al feels all of the electricity go through him and he looks up as the feeling escalates through his body. He grips the mattress for dear life. His legs shake a bit before stopping.

Vx then starts to pulls his tongue back and fourth under Al's member which turns him on. Al feels even more electrons go through his body with shocks as he lays back holding his mouth trying to cover moans from his mouth. The feeling feels so bad yet so good at the same time mostly feeling it as a good feeling. He can handle it but it won't be for too long.

Then...

It gets faster...

Alastor moans but his mouth covers it muffling really hard as he soon going to get sucked off. Vx looks up at him before he stops and takes his tongue of his member. He looks up at Al while he looks down at him with a red face and breathing hard. Vx gives him a grin before he looks back at his member before opening his mouth. He puts his mouth over just the tip of Al's member while he makes a moan which wasn't muffled since it was such a quick action that Al couldn't hold his hand over his mouth.

He watches as Vx slowly goes back and fourth on his member while Vx looks at him back. They look at each other as Al heavenly breathes as his love grows. He can't think he cant think of nothing nothing...

___________________________________________ 

Vel sits on the couch trying to thing that configures with the forest but she can't. She tries to think but the moans are loud and big as she can't think. She holds her hands with her ears as she tries to mute the noises but it is no use. She is losing it as the moans keep getting louder and louder. She has to yell out or she will lose the though of the forest.