Chapter 231 I care about Xia Yuan Dan more than anyone else

Start from the beginning

He put the phone in front of his eyes again and carefully counted the digits in the balance.

Eight-digit income is a lot.

Xia Yuandan was completely confused, his hands and feet were trembling.

Is there a virus in his phone?

Or did someone misplace the money?

What's going on?

I must have dialed the wrong account, so I need to call the bank for a reply.

Xia Yuandan was about to call the bank's customer service number when another unfamiliar number entered his mobile phone.

"Hello, Mr. Xia. I am Lawyer Liu from Yaohua Law Firm. Mr. Yunzi Qiuyun entrusted me to handle his property transfer procedures. The deposits, real estate, cars, antiques in Mr. Yun's name... "

Lawyer Liu talked a lot, making Xia Yuandan's already confused mind even more confused.

"The deposit has been credited to your account, and the property and other assets require your signature to confirm."

Lawyer Liu said: "We can provide door-to-door service. You leave your meeting address and we will arrive in your city within three days."

Xia Yuandan calmed down and immediately refused: "I don't want his money. Give me the account and I will transfer the money again."

Lawyer Liu: "I'm sorry, I'm only responsible for transferring the money to your account. If you don't want these assets, you still need to contact Mr. Yun."

Xia Yuandan gritted his teeth and hung up the phone.

Yun Ziqiu, what tricks are you playing?

She said she was transferring the child's living expenses to him, but she actually gave him all her assets.

This bastard!

Xia Yuandan called Yun Ziqiu's phone number.

Almost immediately: "New Year's Day!"

"Yun Ziqiu, what do you want to do? Transfer all your money to me. I don't want your house, your car... I don't want it."

Xia Yuandan was so angry that she was shaking all over.

what is this? Buy him with money?

Yun Ziqiu said anxiously: "Do you think you have little money? All my assets are here. Don't worry on New Year's Day, I will work hard to make money so that you can live a good life."

Xia Yuandan: "..."

Lawyer Liu just told him that Yun Ziqiu's assets were nearly 10 billion.

"It's not about the amount of money. I don't want your money."

"Living expenses for you and your children."

Yun Ziqiu said sincerely: "I owe you this. Just take this money! You and Kang An live a good life. When the company pays dividends, I will pay you again."

"Yun Ziqiu, are you deaf? I told you, I don't want your money."

Xia Yuandan was so angry that he cursed.

Hearing him curse, Yun Ziqiu's expression froze and his heart pounded.

Don't tell me, his wife is quite enthusiastic when she curses.

He persuaded in a gentle tone: "On New Year's Day, you and Kang An spend more money outside. You have to buy a house, live, and your children have to go to school. It's normal for you to spend my money! Take it! Don't talk to me about it. I’m polite!”