1

We can see a conference hall where employees are sitting with fear waiting for their boss who is famous as devil among them. They are praying in their head that today there should be no one fire by their boss. He is very strict and can't even bear a small mistake.

Lights turns dim and here comes their boss looking like an angry young man. He looks around the hall and nodded his head as everyone dressed well today, boys didn't forget three pieces suite with a tie and girls are not wearing revealing dresses. ( Yehhh if their boss doesn't found them properly dressed then he can fire them in a sec)

Boss with a dark aura- let's start...

A employee stand up from his seat and went near projector. He started to explain his project details, when he was done he looks towards boss with scared expression..

Employee - it....it's done sir...

Boss huffed - It was good but you and yours all team members are fired... Go pack your things soon and get out from my office right now. Everyone was studded hearing this.

Boss said that and went from there...his secretary also runs after him calling his name but he didn't Stopped and went to his office.

Man huffing- Hridayyy , are you mad. it was an awesome plan. Why you did that.

Hriday raised his eyebrow with a smirk- My wish

Aman  - but hriday......

Hriday comes near Aman - See Aman first thing that man didn't made that project plan. It was obvious by how much he is sweating and looking at the chit he hides in his hand and second he is not a good leader , he use to tortures his team members hubby.

Aman shocked - wahttttttttttttt

Hriday smiles - yehhh and third thing even if he didn't made that project, I don't have any problem but his confidence is very low. he will be not able to handle this project. Isliye maine use nikal diya. He is not a good team leader. Mujhe sirf nuksan hi hota uske kaaran.

Aman - then why you fired whole team , what is their mistakes...

Hriday was playing with paperweight - Their problem is that they didn't complaint to me about their team leader mistakes.... If they will scared like this to him then loss will be mine not their leader and I don't want that... If anyone of them comes to me told me about him then maybe they would be not fired but......

Aman shook his head looking at his heartless friend.... He went to his cabin to do his pending work else he can fire him also...

 He went to his cabin to do his pending work else he can fire him also

Aman☝️
.................................................

Akhand is in Dehradoon for a confrence for development in health of Indian people , how can they maintain hospital, how can they provide more facilities and many more... Today is his last day...his work is completed and now he is packing his bag.

While he was packing her bag, his phone rings. he looks at the name on the phone and smile..

Akhand smiling- how much bhai

Aman huffing - whole team

Akhand - which team

Aman - mechanical

Akhand - Don't worry , I will send you some trusted name. They are toppers of my colleges and finding job. I am sure they will work hard...

Aman smiling  widely- thanks chote...

Akhand - Bhaiya ne khana khaya?

Aman little angry - That man only eats my brain.. you know I have to go to lunch with jivika but this nalayak is sulking same like jivika sulks with me... She even told me " go marry with that frnd of yours"

Akhand laughs - bhai aap bhi na.....

Aman - what yaar , your brother is too much. Every week he fired employees like they are nothing for him....

Akhand - don't worry... I will handle him, app jao jivika di ke sath...

Aman - ren de ( let it go ) . Mainnu Sauk nai ai tenu dant khilan da ( mujhe shauk nahi hai tujhe dant khilane ka)

Akhand laughs. Aman cut the call and akhand saw his phone screen where two boys are standing with a small baby in big brother's arms holding carefully. Trio was smiling widely

Akhand with teary eyes- I miss you bhaiya... I am so sorry...

-------------------------------------

At Manali

Boy shouting - stupid pack your bags . You are still sleeping.. we will get late for our bus.

Other boy - 5 min aru

Aryan angrily - vardannnnnnnn get up now.

So here we are seeing two best friends Aryan and vardan. Aryan came to Manali from Bombay to study in a prestigious school. He lives in hostel. Although he has a very big family but he loves to being alone. Otherside vardan got admission in that school through scholarship exam. They both were in same class and became best friends and now Aryan pampers vardan like his little brother as vardan is so naughty and trouble magnet.
Today both of them are going to Bombay. As vardan got admission in college there and Aryan wants to be with vardan to his home city ( Bombay )

.
.
.
.
.

Here vardan and Aryan in the bus. Aryan is sleeping peacefully and vardan is looking outside the bus. He is thinking what-what he will do there. First one he has to find a part time job. He is so happy and feeling the cold air coming from the window. After a while bus stopped. Vardan saw mango tree  farm. He smiles widely , he looks towards his friends who is sleeping peacefully. He looks his wrist which is in hold of his friend... He slowly freed himself from aryan's grip and went outside of the bus. He goes towards that farm and started to throw stones towards that tree happily forgetting that his bus will not wait for him....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Aryan - Varun kapoor
Aman - karan tacker