Sakshi was just wondering what to do when Shivaay walked in. She almost sighed in relief. She was feeling lost with Shubhman. With Ansh, she didn't have to take the initiative. Ansh did that for both of them. Another thing that made Ansh so dear to her. He made her comfortable with everything he could.

"Ansh, did you submit your form?" Shivaay asked, reaching for his daughter who had already thrown her little arms towards him.

"Haan, kar diya." Ansh smiled sheepishly. He was always forgetful about the deadlines.

"Good."

Aarohi tapped on Shivaay's cheeks. She didn't like to share her father's attention. Shivaay smiled and pressed a feathery kiss to her forehead. "Kya chahiye meri gudiya ko?"

"Aapka attention," Ansh laughed. "She is just like us, Bhaiya. Doesn't want to share your attention with anyone."

Shivaay smiled and pressed another kiss to Aarohi's soft hairs. There was nothing he owned that was more precious than his daughter to him. His gaze turned to Shubhman, who had been staring at them quietly all the while.

"Shubh," Shivaay called out.

Shubh looked at him. He had seen the unfiltered love in his Bhaiya's eyes for the child. It only meant one thing for him. She was his Bhaiya's child. He couldn't hold back himself anymore. He wanted to hold the baby in his arms.

"Shubh, kya soch raha hai, bachcha? Yahan aa," Shivaay called out again.

"Haan, Bhaiyu. Don't you want to hold our princess? Dekho kaise badi badi aankhon se dekh rhi hai aapko!" Shivaansh quipped in.

Shivaay stepped ahead and gestured Shubh to take Aarohi in his arms. Shubh couldn't hold back. He earnestly reached for the baby, but Aarohi gave out a loud wail as soon as Shivaay pulled apart from her. She didn't want anyone else other than her father. Subhman's face fell.

"She is such a Papa's girl. Hume bhi bhav nhi deti Bhaiya ke aage toh, hai na, Bhabhi?" Ansh commented fondly.

Sakshi smiled softly. That was the truth. It had been just three months but her girl preferred Shivaay over her as well. She couldn't fault her daughter. Shivaay was the most loving and doting father any child could wish for.

"You're a new face to her, Shubhman," Sakshi said carefully. "Give her some time. Ek baar chehra pehchaan jayegi toh comfortable ho jayegi."

Shubh looked at her startled. She sounded like she meant it. But he had felt like she didn't want him around Aarohi. He had noticed how Sakshi's hold had tightened around Aarohi when he entered the room. He was diverted when he felt the tug at his tshirt.

Aarohi was looking at him with her huge twinkling eyes. She likes the shiny letters embedded on the stranger's cloth. She reached for it and clutched the fabric in her tiny palms. And then she looked at the person to see if she could melt the person into doing her bidding. He didn't look much scary after all.

The gesture filled Shubh with unknown happiness. He was quick enough to grab the opportunity and bring the little girl closer to himself.

"Yeh chahiye aapko?" He asked softly, not intending to scare her in any way.

Aarohi just tugged at the fabric of his tshirt. Shivaay smiled. That was his daughter's way of approving Shubh. He gestured Shubh to take over. Shubh hesitated. A moment back he was desperate to hold her but now that she was so close to him, he was scared of hurting her in any way. Shivaay didn't let him object and gently passed Aarohi to his arms. Aarohi didn't protest this time. Instead, she grabbed on the opportunity and tried gathering a larger part of those shiny things in her little palms.