Part 1

Shivaay waited at the airport impatiently. Every minute was testing his patience. He had waited for over an year; he couldn't wait a second more. He looked at the watch yet again in anticipation. His arms were itching to hold his brother close to himself.

Shubhman walked out of the airport and looked around. He was glad he had made sure to keep the travel plans lowkey. A break from the personal jet and bodyguards allowed him the much-needed solitude for himself throughout the journey. And that was when he saw Shivaay. His eyes misted. Just then Shivaay looked in his direction.

All Shivaay had to do was to open his arms and his younger brother dashed into them without a second of delay. The brothers held onto each other tightly.

"Bhaiya,"

Shivaay's heart melted. That was the effect Shubhman had over him. His hand travelled up to caress Subhman's hair. He gently broke the hug and caressed Shubhman's face.

Shubhman looked at him with tear glazed eyes and the most heartful smile that he had worn in last few months. He wanted to tell Shivaay that he missed him but words failed to come out. And they didn't have to.

"I missed you too, bachcha," Shivaay never needed words with his siblings. He leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on Subhman's forehead. He knew they were at public place but he couldn't stop himself.

Shubhman blinked back his tears. He opened his mouth to say something when he saw the media approaching them. He wanted to groan in frustration but all he did was to offer them a formal smile as he swiftly donned back his sunglasses to mask his expressions.

The sudden and effortless shift in his demeanor alerted Shivaay as well. He did just as Shubhman had done and the media had them hounded over in seconds. Mostly around Shubhman. He was the youngest sensation in current business world. With his international project reaching new heights, the world had been taken over by a storm named Shubhman Oberoi.

Shivaay politely asked them to cover Shubhman and stepped back. The media seemed reluctant at first. Youngest or not, Shivaay Oberoi had always been a sensation! Shivaay gave them a couple of statements and let Shubhman take over.

After his college when Shubhman had joined Shivaay in the business, he had surprised everyone including Shivaay with his witty and calculated approaches to deal with things. He stood with Shivaay like a rock and proved himself over and over at each and every step. He took up the international projects that Shivaay never touched. According to Shivaay, he already had a lot on his plate but Shubhman knew different. He made his interest in those projects and insisted on taking it up. Shivaay had no reason to hold him back when his brother was willing to reach new heights. He supported him wholeheartedly and in the end his brother had made him so proud by taking over two international branches.

Shivaay waited with a proud and contented smile as Shubhman addressed the media. He let his brother take over completely. His heart swelled with pride at the name his brother has earned for himself. It was one such rare occurrence where media was letting him back away and he couldn't be prouder that it was his brother, the child he had nurtured with his own hands, who had outshone him. The father in him was over the moon seeing his child's success.

-----------------------------------------

"Bas, bas, bachcha," Sakshi cooed, as she swung the baby girl in her arms. "Aise rote hai kya batao?"

Little Aarohi looked at her mother soulfully with her huge amber eyes and broke into sobs all over again. Sakshi sighed and continued muttering sweet nothings to her daughter while rocking her back and forth in her arms.

"Papa aa jayenge, baby." Sakshi spoke as she squeezed Aarohi's cheeks that finally managed to pull out a smile from her little one. "Aaj toh papa ke saath chachu bhi aayenge. You will greet him with smile, won't you, sweetie?"