Although I had a general framework in my mind in the past, it was difficult to explain it. I could only rely on experience as the guide. It was really beyond the scope of experience to cope with it. I could only excuse myself by comforting myself that this was fate and letting it take its own course. But now, after the originally vague experience can be expressed with a precise description, it is inevitable that people will feel suddenly enlightened, and they can understand many questions that have not been able to find answers in the past.

  Invisibly, Zao Yue also established his authority through this.

  There are usually multiple organizations and departments within the administrative system, each of which responds to different functions and is specifically responsible for carrying out related work. In order to facilitate the arrangement of personnel, the department will naturally form a system according to the work it is responsible for.

  Due to differences in the content and nature of the main work, there are also differences in the structure and work methods between departments. However, there are also general rules, which can usually be divided into three major categories.

  At this time, Zaoyue talked about the project-based organizational structure.

  "In this structure, resources are directly allocated to project work and are arranged by the organization leader. Therefore, the organization leader has great authority and facilitates unified command. So. He has the advantages of quick decision-making and clear goals. It seems that this is the root type."

  Hearing the list of things related to him, Danzo's eyes flashed with a hint of ferocity.

  It's a pity that this meeting was still unable to be interrupted, because the root was not the first case to be named. As early as the previous statement, some existing departments in Ninja Village were targeted by the other party. Use it as an example for analysis.

  Moreover, many people were listening with great interest. Even if they heard that some parts were intentional, Zaoyue's calm attitude made it difficult for people to slander her.

  Zao Yue continued as if nothing had happened: "Of course, there are also disadvantages. For example, the environment is relatively closed, and members lack career security and continuity. In addition, since the project leader has considerable With great independence and authority, it is easy for individuals to speak for themselves and manipulate the allocation of resources. If supervision is not in place, corruption will be more likely to occur."

  Everyone's expressions were normal. At most, they had some associations with the content, and then after thinking about it a little bit, they looked deeply convinced.

  After such a round of meetings, it can be seen that it is imperative to reform and optimize the existing administrative system of Ren Village, and everyone has no doubts at all.

  Although the meeting generally ended here, and no specific people or events were mentioned, it does not mean that the matter has ended like this. On the contrary, it has just begun.

  The handling of issues left over from the past by various departments will begin one after another after the meeting.

  And Danzo did not relax because the other party did not raise any objections during the meeting. Although he initially expected that it was directed at him, unexpectedly the meeting ended without any surprises, making him suspicious that the other party was. What are you planning?

  It wasn't until the next move that he suddenly realized that the other party was not interested in drinking. The real purpose of this meeting was just to give the other party a reasonable excuse to attack Ninja Village. Just an inventory.