"Hiks...hiks..."

"This is what hyung is afraid of," Jaebum softly stroked his younger brother's back gently, whispering calming words hoping that Yoongi would be a little calmer.

"Why i-it hurts so much hyung hiks...hiks"

"Shh...hyung knows, calm yourself down okay..." Jaebum said softly, kissing the top of his beloved little brother's head.

Jaebum understands that his younger brother talks like that because this is something new he has ever felt, especially since Jungkook was the first person who could make his younger brother feel love, but unfortunately it wasn't as smooth as he expected.

While Yoongi was busy crying, suddenly the door opened in a hurry which made all of them turn around quickly except Yoongi

Brak!

"Baby!"

Yoongi let go of his hug, when the familiar voice he missed was now heard. His tears grew louder when he saw his parents there, looking at him sadly.

"Daddy...hiks...mommy"

Grep!

"hiks...hiks...I miss you"

"Mommy misses you too, dear..."

"I'm sorry, for leaving you and hyung for too long," said Ivander, kissing the top of the head of the youngest, who was still busy crying because of the longing that fortunately could cover up the pain a little.

"hiks...don't let it go!"

The husband and wife smiled when the youngest tightened his embrace when they wanted to let go of their hug, Ivander could only stroke the trembling back gently with whispered soft words.

"Don't keep crying baby, your voice will be hoarse," Chaerin said softly, and the sweet one nodded in agreement because he didn't want his voice to be hoarse,
he couldn't scream if he was hoarse.

"Come here, I want to see the face of my youngest," Yoongi looked up, not only Ivander... but everyone there held back their excited screams when they saw this adorable little boy with a wet face and pursed lips.

Muach!

Muach!

"Daddy's youngest is really cute," said Ivander after kissing Yoongi's chubby cheek for a long time.

"So, I'm not cute?"

"No!" Ivander snapped, and Jaebum just pursed his lips in annoyance and hugged his mommy.

"Daddy is bad, Mom, he said I wasn't cute. Even though Yugyeom said that I was cute"

"Yugyeom? who is he?"

"Eh eh...eum he..eum...he.."

"Hyung's boyfriend, Mom," Yoongi said, and the two adults widened their eyes in shock and disbelief.

"Really, Jae?"

"Hehe...yes mom" Jaebum answered while hiding his face in the crook of his mommy's neck because he was embarrassed

They laughed at Jaebum's action. Meanwhile, the teenager just groaned in annoyance and then whined at his mom

Ivander turned to his youngest, then he stroked Yoongi's mane

"Don't keep laughing, it's better if you just rest, okay? so that you can recover quickly and go home. Daddy has bought souvenirs for you."

"Are there really souvenirs?" Yoongi asked with a twinkle in his pretty eyes

"It's true baby, daddy already promised. Well, now you just have to promise daddy that you'll get well soon."

"OK! I promise I'll get well soon," he said, then lay down and closed his eyes to rest.

It didn't take long, finally soft snoring was heard and it indicated that Yoongi was fast asleep...

Ivander looked at everyone there then smiled sincerely

"Thank you for accompanying Yoongi, I didn't expect that there are so many people who love my youngest son"

"It's okay, we already consider Yoongi as our little brother, that's why we all love him," said Suho.

"Thank you, and as a gift, how about I treat you all to a meal in the hospital cafeteria? You haven't eaten yet, right?"

"Wow, really?"

"Yes, come on!"

"Yesssss! Come on," said Mingyu enthusiastically.

Ivander smiled, then went out with them except Taehyung who was still there.

"Tae, aren't you coming?" Chaerin asked, poking her head into the youngest's room

"Auntie just go first, I'll follow later"

"Oh ok"

Taehyung nodded with a faint smile, then walked over to Yoongi's bed.

"You don't need to be sad yoonie, I will always be there for you. There is me who is ready to support you, and there is my heart which is ready to wait for you"

Chup!

"Get well soon, bubu..."

Hai guys🤗
TBC.