Meanwhile Jeon Mansion-

Jeons are feeling that something wrong happening with their mate so they run towards y/n 's house to save her.

(They are werewolves so they can run too fast in their human forms)

Y/n' s house-

When they were busy beating them they didn't notice that one man wash his face with a small pool's water & held his gun. He holds his gun & shoot Gp.

Gp yell bcz of pain & GM tried to go towards him but before he could that man also shoot her in the stomach. They both are now lying on the floor with blood. Jisoo tried to attack that man but he also shoot her shoulder & Jisoo fell on the floor unconscious. While y/n is frozen in her place, she is feeling pain, her whole world is crushing. Her hand is tied but her mouth is free.

Y/n : No.....!!!!

She quickly goes towards them & tries to help them but before she could all mans surround her. They again catch her & take her on shoulder, she screams but they didnt care about her. Her Grandparents are still alive but they can't move their bodies.

Gm: Y..... Y/n.... *cry*

Gp: We failed to protect her. *cry*

Meanwhile -

They are now taking y/n toward their cars but before they reach their car 3 wolfs come infront of them. All mans become scared, they try to shoot them but they fail, Those wolfs attack them & kill them mercilessly. While y/n takes this chance & run inside her house.

She saw her Grandparents were still alive, she went towards & sit on the floor.

(Imagine its night time )

Y/n : Gr... grandma... *cry*grandpa... D.. Dont worry i will save you. I will call our doctor uncle... Everything will be fine... *cry*

Gp: Dear we don't have too much time, but you need to know something flower. You are not our real grandchild. We just adopted you from your parents, they gave you to us to protect.... you... & dear we will not be alone bcz you have your 3 mates Jeons Triplets brothers, they are your soulmates..... They wl take care of you. Always trust them bcz Moon Goddess gave you 3 werewolf mates & those wolfs who saved you from them now... They are your mates. They are here to save you. They love.... you a lot... Just love them & believe them..... They are your lice partners.

Then 3 wolves come in front of them & turn into their human forms(they are in their pants ) . They quickly go towards them.

Jk : Everything will be fine.. We will save you, Grandma and Grandpa.

Gm: No.... We need to go..... Our son is calling us... *painful smile *

Gm: Y/n dear they are your mates. Just do what i said. *y/n nodded while crying *

Y/n: I will..... But plz don't go.... *cry*

Gm: Kings plz take care of her we also told her about yours.... After us you sll will take care of her........

Jeons: We will till our last breath.

Them Gm close her eyes forever.

Y/n : Grandma....!!!!! *yelling crying*

Gp : Good bye my flower, we love you . *painful smile *

& Then he also closed his eyes.

Y/n became shocked & lost her consciousness. Before her body lay on the floor they catch her, pull her in their arms.

Jeons : Baby..... Wake up... Baby... *softly patted her cheeks *

Jk: Hyung we need to take her to doctor. *worried *

They nodded, then Jeons men came there & took her grandparent's bodies from there for their funeral. Jisoo is still alive so they take her hospital.

Jeon Brothers take their Angel to their mansion. They also took magical books from there.