DARIUS!! | | Chapter 2

Darius POV

As soon as I heard the crash I ran to the back of the train to see what made that noise. But to my horror when I looked outside they was a flock of pterodactyls. I grab the flashlight that Kenji played with before and started vigorously started hitting the lights.

"EVERYONE TURN OFF THE LIGHT'S WE HAVE TO TURN OFF THE LIGHTS" 

Everyone else pondered in confusion. They started walking towards the glass to see as well the giant flock of pterodactyls. I was still hitting as they looked. I saw them running towards the flash lights and hitting the lights. We continued until we were in the 2 part of the bus. As we made it into the 2 part of the bus we found what that mystery crash was from before. 

"We have to get into the controls." I started to look around for a place that I can enter the controls from as I looked up I saw an emergency door.

"I FOUND IT!! But only me and be...." I looked over at ben he was trembling in the corner of the train looking terrified. 'I'll go up there make sure you guys tun off all these lights" I explained as I started climbing up the ladder. " When I reached the top I unturned the escape panel and started climbing on the roof of the train. It wad terrifying.... pterodactyls flying left and right. As I stated getting closer to the next panel a pterodactyls almost grabbed me. I made me slip.

"WAHHH!!!!" I explained almost falling but somehow caught myself on the next emergency escape panel. I made sure to jump in quickly to avoid anymore conflict between the pterodactyls. After a little while later I made sure to open up the door. As I opened the door everyone cheered me on from the other side of the train. And I could have sworn I saw bumpy even doing a little cheer in the corner. A was just about to walk into the other side to hug them but then something grabbed me and pushed me out of the window!!!

Bens POV

I saw as Darius started hitting the lights aggressively making all of them turn off. As curiosity drove over me I looked to see what all of the commotion was. I froze. We were being followed by Pterodactyls. Seriously we wires close to going home but yet once again these dang dinosaurs ruin it. I ran into the corner of the second part of the train trembling as I grip onto bumpy.

"We are going to be alright girl we are going to be alright." I started whispering on repeats as I hugged bumpy at the corner. I watched as all the other campers were hitting the lights with the flashlights. I was terrified so terrified that no words could explain. I was still trembling looking at the other campers as they did that until. Darius talking... then suddenly he was going onto of the train. As Darius fully got onto the roof the rest of the campers completed breaking all the lights.

We waited praying that he was alright. While I sat. there staring at the floor realized one thing ' I'm so weak ' I mean I literally just watched all of my fellow campers work off there butts as I just sat there crying.

While I was pondering I suddenly stopped as I saw the front door open. I started walking towards it hoping it was Darius. (it was) As I saw him I started walking closer to him until he suddenly was jerked off the plane. My actions were quick when I suddenly grabbed his arm trying to support him up until he said.

" Drop me get the others out. and leave me ok make sure that all of you get out of here safely."

"NO I will not leave you. You got this just don't let go" I screamed as I started to tear up. I continues to try to pull until I felt darius letting go saying 

" Get everyone out of here for me" He then fell

"NOOOO" I yelled out onto what feels like an empty pit how dare I. How dare I let go of the main person I cared about here I will make a comeback just you wait Darius Chatman I will find you.

________________________________________________________________________________

731 words

Hope you enjoy please leave the suggestions here-------------------->