wiping my girlfriend's kisses (requested)

You stared lovingly into Hayoung's eyes as you lay in bed beside her.

One of her hands was wrapped in yours and she had a bright, contented smile on her face as your eyes stayed locked with hers.

It feels as though it's been forever since you've had a morning like this together; where neither of you had anything to do or anywhere to be.

You can just lay here with each other and not worry about a thing and it feels wonderful.

She suddenly leaned forward and put her lips on your cheek, giving you a soft kiss on your skin.

Playfully, you used your free hand to wipe it away and a pout appeared on her face after.

"Hey, don't do that." She mumbled.

"Do what?" You asked innocently, pretending to be confused.

She playfully rolled her eyes at you before she leaned in and gave you a kiss on your other cheek.

And, again, you wiped it away.

"If you don't stop that, you're going to be in serious trouble." She playfully warned.

"Oh, really?" You teased and watched her nod before she leaned in again and pecked the corners of your lips.

You raised your hand to wipe those kisses away too, only for her to gently wrap her fingers around your wrist to keep you from doing so.

"I don't think so."

You let go of her hand and, as you stared into her eyes, you wiped her kisses away from the corners of her lips.

She let your wrist go before she rolled you onto your back and then moved to lay on you.

And with a smirk, she began to pepper kisses all across your face, her lips lovingly brushing against every inch and every feature.

"Hayoung!" You giggled as she continued and when every spot was kissed, she didn't pull away but rather kissed them all over again.

She burst into laughter a moment later when you squirmed beneath her, your heart feeling so full and so loved that you thought it might burst.

"There." She said. "Try wiping all of those away."

You just shook your head with a smile and put your arms around her.

"I was only messing with you. You know that, right? You know I love you and your kisses so much?"

"I know, baby. I love you too." She smiled before you pulled her in for a sweet kiss on her lips.

And when you pulled away, she playfully made a face and then wiped her lips free of the taste of your lips.

"Hey," You pouted.

"Gotcha." She grinned before putting her lips on yours to pull you back in for another kiss.