Chapter 18

" Luna sama, is it alright for not sending someone to escort our guests from the border? " asked Tengen as he and the other hasira's gathered near the castle gate to welcome their dear guests.

Although he is the youngest of all the hashira's he is someone who has some exceptional qualities as a leader. So he couldn't help but wonder why didn't send someone to escort the guests.

' Is it some kind of tradition amongst Hasiras? But the others seemed to be as puzzled as me so it couldn't be it ' he wondered.

Luna chuckled and answered for everyone to hear , "hahaha you are right Tengen we would normally send someone to escort our guests. But you see our guest isn't someone we could treat with our common sense. This person is someone who even I don't know how to handle. And furthermore this person didn't come through the border so it is impossible for us even if we send someone. "

" oh if this person didn't come through the border how do you know she will come today. It isn't like they could sneak in here with moon squids guarding the borders, " asked Jigoro, now interested in this topic.

Lua shook her head and replied, " Frankly I don't know. As even if she came through the border I wouldn't know about her presence. She is quite skilled at infiltration after all. And even most of the moon squid secret techniques are made by her so tracking her is impossible. I just know she will arrive due to the letter she sent in advance. "

Everyone was shocked at her words. Although they refused to admit it, not even they could escape from the moon squads surveillance. Even when they could perceive their presence no one could catch them. That is how advanced their skills are.

"Hmm oh our guest seemed to have arrived " Luna said as she looked at the sky. As the leader of the Moon Squad her perception capabilities could be considered the best. So she managed to sense the movement in the air.

And soon enough a silhouette of two flying objects began to came to everyone's vision. The two objects slowly began to grow bigger for the hashira's to make sense of what it is.

" Is that a summoning beast? And how is it travelling at such speed? " asked Sakonji in shock. As someone who focussed on speed he was very shocked to see such a summoning beast. If possible he would like to make a contract with it.

Soon Latios and Latias descended near them. The first to get down was Tsunade and Shizune who ran towards a place where they could throw their breakfast.

Ignoring those two Izanami gracefully got off from Latias and patted its head. Latios not to be out done nudged her with its head asking for a head pat . izanami smiled as she also gave both of them plenty of headats.

After they had their fill Izanami said to them " Thank you for the ride Latios and Latias I'll come to see you guys again. "

They both nodded their heads and flew away back to their new home. Unlike normal summoned beasts they quite enjoy themselves as they travel in the sky.

After those two left Izanami finally turned to the people who were looking godsmack at her. They thought the person they were about to greet was an old expert or even a middle aged person. But even they didn't expect to see a child who is no older than six to be the strongest and oldest of all Hashiras.

However unlike the others Luna wasn't surprised at izanami's appearance. How could she not know what their clan ancestor look like?. She knelt on the ground and said, " It has been a while, Matriarch. I hope you had a fun journey. "

Izanami smiled at Luna and said, " It has been a while Luna. When was the last time I saw you , Oh right it was when you came to Japan for a vacation . Come on , you should get up . You are the Daimyo after all "

" When has that title ever mattered to you matriarch, with the amount of influence you have you could make any daimyo kneel just by hearing your name " Luna said . She was kidding about this. If Izanami wanted she could make anyone kneel in front of her without showing off her powers.

" Whatever, just get up already. Your subordinates need someone to introduce us after all " Izanami said she forcibly made Luna get up.

" arhem everyone let me introduce you all , this is the 1st Hashira and also the founder of the Demon Slaying Corp The Nature Hashira Izanami Ōtsutsuki " Luna said.

Izanami just gave them a smile and said , " It's nice to meet all of you . Oh and if you guys are wondering those two who ran away are Tsunade and Shizune from Konoha but don't worry too much about them "

When she said that she could swear, someone complained, " What do you mean don't bother I'm a sannin for god's sake " But she is sure that is just her imagination.

" Well matriarch, shall we go inside "Luna said as she gestured for them to enter the castle.

Nodding her in agreement, Izanami followed Luna to her castle. The rest also followed them including Tsunade and Shizune and their familiar Tonton.

The daimyo's castle in the Land of Iron is a bit different from the normal castle one could find in the elemental nations. It was built for practical use instead of luxury like others. This mainly due to the harsh weather the Land of Iron experiences everyday.

Inside the castle is decorated with heaters and other modern machines to make the inside as comfortable as possible. There were no gold vases or gold statues to show their wealth. Instead they have paintings and art works that were made by master artists.

And in one of the many guest rooms the party began to take their seats. Izanami and Luna were relaxed while the others were quite tense. Why they were so tense is due to invisible pressure Izanami is releasing. Although she didn't quite release her bloodlust yet her conqueror's haki remnant is enough to put pressure on any being.

As for why she even has a conqueror's haki. it's fairly simple. One of her wishes was to be able to master any energy. And haki was obviously included in that list.

In her early years she trained vigorously to train her haki. And due to all that hard work she managed to master every type of haki to their full potential. Not only that she even managed to pass her haki training to her disciples. Although most of them couldn't manifest haki, their initial understanding helped them greatly.

Like for example Luna mastered her observation haki to the limit and managed to locate any person around 2 kilometre radius if she actively tried. This is how she managed to locate Izanami before everyone else.

"Ehmm matriarch, why are you releasing your pressure on us, did we do something wrong? " Luna asked worriedly. At first she thought Izanami was just testing everyone. But even after all this time she didn't take away her pressure so she is quite worried about the reason.

.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

If you want to read some advanced chapters go to my Patreon Account.

patreon.com/Nauty_Manu