It is still in its infancy and has not attracted the attention of the rulers for the time being. Once the momentum grows and the ruling class suppresses it, everyone in the Rain Country will face being outflanked and wiped out.

  If barrier-free human communication can be achieved with the Country of Sichuan, then the problem will be solved, and at the same time, the development problems of the Country of Rain can also be solved.

  Zaoyue's plan is simple.

  First of all, the Akatsuki organization needs to lower the vigilance of the major inland countries against it. In recent years, the Akatsuki organization has absorbed rebel ninjas from various countries as members, which has attracted the attention of the great ninja villages. This kind of attention is not a good thing for people who want to secretly cross Chencang.

  "So we need to first make a friendly gesture to the outside world to reduce other countries' vigilance against us."

  They say you can make a fortune in silence. If you want to do big things, you have to be calm in the early stage. Mogetsu muttered casually: "That's it. As the battlefield of the Second Ninja War, the Rain Country has been exploring how to develop as a normal country after the war. Since it is located on a strategic military road, Therefore, it is necessary to have strong military force to maintain the stability of the country. The Kingdom of Rain does not intend to expand externally, but only wants to protect its territorial security."

  Zaoyue improvises on the spot. What does it mean to come out with your mouth?

  Nagato and Konan were stunned for a moment. They didn't expect that they could change concepts so secretly.

  Then, given that many small countries do not have their own ninja villages, after all, raising troops requires money, and military expenditures have always been large.

  Therefore, the rebel ninja organization Akatsuki, which currently has many S-class rebel ninjas as members, can propose long-term cooperation proposals to these countries and provide military protection to these countries at an amount far lower than the market price.

  However, everything is naturally not that simple. There is a prerequisite for enjoying this kind of preferential treatment, which is that these small countries need to join the alliance organization founded by the Kingdom of Water.

  To put it simply, the Country of Water will be the leading country, and the Country of Rain will serve as the representative of the inland areas. A small country cooperative alliance organization will be formed in the inland areas, and the member states within the organization will enjoy priority in business, military, etc. and exclusive offers.

  As a maritime country, if the Kingdom of Water wants to further expand its power inland, it must have allies to cooperate with it.

  However, rather than cooperating with existing big countries, it is better to focus on small countries that have always been ignored.

  After all, big countries themselves enjoy more dividends, and cooperation between two big countries is just the icing on the cake at best. In contrast, small countries face many more difficulties.

  At this time, she provided an opportunity to bring these small landlocked countries together from the perspective of their interests.

  Although these small countries are scattered, they are not large in area and are basically sandwiched between big countries. But the little things add up. If the network is really one, the area will be completely comparable to that of a big country, and it will become the sixth largest national power in the ninja world.