When you meet

🔥Koga🔥
"Damn it, I'm late!" You groaned, shouldering your school bag. Your teacher was going to literally kill you if you were even 10 seconds late to class. He had warned you many times what would happen if you were late, and here you were, being late to your fucking class!

You were so focused on getting to school that you ended up crashing into somebody and falling to the ground, your bag clattering next to you. "Ouch." You groaned, rubbing your head. Seeing your stuff laid out beside you, you whined,"Oh great, of course my stuff is a mess!"

"Hey there, you alright?" You heard a voice and looked up to see a handsome young man with red hair and brown eyes holding his hand out toward you with a gentle smile.

You looked around nervously before taking it, feeling a blush grow on your cheeks. The young man seemed to not notice, pointing to your scattered school supplies, and commented,"Hey, isn't that yours or something?"
"Oh shit!" You kneeled down and started piling stuff into your bag, losing a couple of things on the way.
"Here, let me help." The young man said, kneeling down next to you and put your pencil case in your bag, zipping it up next to the rest of your supplies.

"Uh, thank you, mmmm..."

"Koga."And you are?"

"Y/N L/N."It's nice to meet you, Koga."

Suddenly, you realized you had to go, so you quickly grabbed your bag and ran past Koga, yelling,"I'm so late!"See you around, though, right?"

Koga, your mysterious hero in jeans, simply smirked and remarked,"Yeah, I will definitely see you around, Y/N."

🐉Ryuho🐉
You smiled as you walked closer, recognizing the beautiful and quiet training grounds of Master Dohko.

Libra Shiryu originally contacted you about making friends with his son.

You had no idea what the Libra Knight's son would even look like, let alone sound like. Would he even act the same as Shiryu, since you know, the whole father son thing?

A young boy with black hair and green eyes walked up to you and put two fingers up, saying,"You must be Y/N. I'm Ryuho, it's nice to meet you."

You shook his hand, feeling a blush grow on your face at how adorable this guy looked. Libra Shiryu had told you about his son, but you never knew he looked so... similar to him.
What a lovely face, you thought.

You guys chatted for some time until Shiryu called Ryuho back to training.

"I can see you around, right?" Ryuho asked, walking away but smiling at you tenderly.
You nodded,"Of course, Dragon Ryuho."
Ryuho grinned snarkily."Just call me Ryuho. It's better to remember."

You smiled,"I'll try to keep that in mind, Ryuho."

"Bye, Y/N. I look forward to seeing you around here more often." Ryuho then left, his hair flowing behind him.

You just met this boy, yet for some reason, you felt bound to his cosmo.

🦁Souma🦁
You dodged Koga's attack, ducking under his fist. You then flipped him over, using all of your strength.
"Damn, not bad, Y/N." Koga smirked, getting up. You grinned back, ready to go again when you saw another boy.

"Uh, Koga, who is that?" You asked, pointing to an orange haired young man approaching the training grounds. Koga turned and remarked,"Huh, that's my friend Souma. What's he doing here?"
The boy you now knew as Souma approached and stuck his hand out, saying,"Hey there, I'm Lionet Souma. And you are?"
You blushed, sticking your hand out. "I'm Y/N L/N. It's nice to meet you, S-Souma."
You guys stared at each other for a few minutes before Koga commented," Helloooo. I'm still here, you know that, right?"