When you cry

🦁Souma🦁
A shard of guilt pierces Souma's heart when he sees you cry. So, he pulls you close and hugs you tightly. If that isn't enough to make you smile, Souma will pull your face towards him and kiss both of your cheeks gently. This gesture will make you smile with happy eyes, and Souma's whole world is complete. Souma loves it when you smile because it lights up his world...

🐉Ryuho🐉
Like Souma, Ryuho is struck with guilt when he sees you cry. So, he takes you to Father's favorite flower bush and lets you cry out your woes into his shoulder. Ryuho finds it's always good to let out your stress and frazzled emotions in a calm and peaceful place, such as his father's garden.

🦈Subaru🦈
Subaru's temper immediately flares up when he sees you cry and yells at you to tell him who the hell hurt you so they can get a nice extra beating for making you sad. When you draw your legs in and huddle into a ball, Subaru forgoes the murdering for now and settles for awkwardly pulling you close to his chest. You are Subaru's light to his darkness, and whoever dares to block your light can just rot in hell for all Subaru cares.

🐺Haruto🐺
Haruto's on the prowl when he sees you cry and begs you to tell him what hurts and who did it. Noticing that you are burying your face in his chest and clutching at his shirt, Haruto sighs and holds you close, cursing the gods above for whoever had the audacity to crush your soul. Haruto stays with you the entire day until you start to show a sliver of a smile on your face. He feels it's his duty to keep you from dissolving into sadness because Haruto believes that your happiness is everything to him.

🧊Eden🧊
Eden is completely at a loss for what to do when you drop to the ground, and tears fall from those beautiful eyes of yours. Eden doesn't know a lot about human emotions because he's lived as an emotionless saint his whole life, so he's a bit flustered as you continue. So our lovable ice cube just settles for holding you close and patting your back gently. It takes a moment for you to smile again, and Eden's heart warms. If he had a dream, it would be for you to smile at Eden again because your smiles are so pure and innocent, and Eden loves how your light tames the flames of pain hidden in his emotionless soul.

🔥Koga🔥
Koga is shocked when you run to him and drop to the ground, immediately bursting into sobs. However, his shock turns into anger because you crying means someone hurt you, and Koga feels a small Pegasus Ru Sei Ken coming on. But when you suddenly throw yourself onto him and cry heavily into his chest, Koga sighs and hugs you tightly, inwardly seething that whoever had the guts to make you sad was about to get a huge helping of pain in the morning. Fortunately, for your boyfriend's sake, after hugs and embarrassing stories in the stead of Miss Saori, you finally begin to smile again, and Koga secretly is elated. Your happiness is everything to Koga, and he swears that by Athena's name, he would protect your smiles for eternity.