21

"You think they can tell it's you?" Lorrie asked Aariz

"You think they can tell it's you?" Lorrie asked Aariz. She posted them on Instagram but blurred the photo a little. She wanted to be loud about her love for him but she also wanted to be cautious.

The world could be harsh without knowing all the details.

Lorrie.J_

Liked by Therealriyah and 12,373 others

Comments Disabled.

"Idgaf if they do" he shrugged. She wanted to be on the low via the media but he was fine either way. He didn't give a fuck about social media which was the main reason he didn't have any. Lorrie on the other hand didn't want him to receive any backlash from those who knew she was previously married.

Her divorce with Tevin was finally finalized last month, and the two were in a great space. He had a girlfriend or whatever she was and Lorrie was happy with Aariz. It almost seemed like a fairytale with how smooth things played out.

"Can you hurry up" Lorrie rushed Aariz as he stood in the mirror picking out his beard. "The shit gone look the same. If I miss my birth control appointment you ain't getting no coochie until they can get me in again" she fussed.

"I'll get in that muhfuckaa whenever I want to" He mumbled lowly cupping her through her tights. Lorrie bit her lip before backing up a grin gracing her face.

"Come on nasty" she shook her head. They had been going at it like rabbits so she had to stay on top of her birth control. "We got to meet the realtor at 3:30 to look at the salon" she reminded him making him nod.

She had made enough from club hostings to start looking at spaces to take her makeup more serious. She of course wasn't going to select one until she was sure she could really afford it , but she was excited to start looking.

"They finna look in yo pussy or sum" he asked pulling out the driveway. She always wore dresses to her appointments so he grew curious. "Why you got to say it like that. I'm just getting a checkup and a shot" she laughed.

"So they looking in your pussy" he spoke in a matter of fact tone. "Yes Aariz they about to look in my vagina to make sure you ain't gave me aids or some shit" she started at him with a blank face.