𝐹𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒢𝓇𝒶𝒸𝑒

A/n Please play as you read if you want

It's hard to imagine that the first man would become an angel and be lying at my feet right now

It's hard to imagine that the first man would become an angel and be lying at my feet right now. Yet, here we are, with Adam bleeding out at my feet, and I, a shy but caring demon, am aiding the man responsible for the demise of many friends and family. Who am I to judge, though? I could have ascended to heaven, but in a fit of rage over my lover's infidelity, I took not only his life but also that of the woman he was with on my honeymoon night. Returning to the present, I prop Adam against the wall despite his protests, lift his shirt, and discover a large wound near his ribs. Despite his repeated attempts to stop me over ten minutes, his weakness prevents him from pushing my hand away.

" Hold still for a moment I am trying to help you stay alive " I said." I don't need your help you disgusting demon bitch " Adam said." How about you shut the fuck up and let me help before I decide to kill you myself you asshole. All the fuck I want to do is help so don't be a little bitch about it " I said. He looked at me and just nodded his head not knowing what he could say. After what seem like an hour, I helped Adam to his feet, and he looked at his feet as he was trying to say thank you but didn't. Adam started to fly away but i could see something on his face that i had missed so i told him if he could wait a moment. I pulled his face close to mines and slowly wiped the blood that was on his face. He was staring at me as I wipe the last bit of blood that was on his lips. Once I was finished, he flew off back to heaven and I could barely hear it, but he had said thank you before going through the portal back to heaven I grabbed up all the tissues I used on Adam and threw them in the trash.

I make my way back home and lay down on my bed looking at the poster that is on my wall before slowly falling asleep. When I wake up its still dark out and you can hear the nightlife started dying down. I get out of the bed and get ready for the day. Today was another day at my job where I was working as a nurse for the demons who survived not only the killings but also the demons who got themselves into things, they shouldn't have. Walking into the hospital I could see that it was packed full of demons from small and larger than me bleeding out on the floor. " Hey, you are early today Astral, is everything okay with you" said the first desk lady. I smile and tell her that everything is okay because I didn't want anyone to know that I helped Adam from dying. I make my way to my floor and sit down taking the paperwork from my coworker. The hours seem like they were never passing but when I looked up at the clock it was an hour before I could head home for the night.

I could hear the alarm going off in the room next to me. I walk over to the door, and I could see that my patient was trying to get out of their bed. I walk in the room and walk over to them asking them what they needed. After an hour my patient was back in bed, and I headed home. As I was walking, I could hear someone was behind me when I looked back, I couldn't see anyone. When I turned there was a demon about 3 feet taller than me smirking down at me because we were all alone on the street. He grabbed my arm and started to pull me into the alleyway. He pulled my hair and told me to be quiet so that he can do what he wants to me. I tried to scream but no noise came out and all I could do is cry because I knew there was no way I was going to make it out of this. I could feel his hand slide up my shirt and I closed my eyes getting ready to defend myself.