𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒

Charlie does not enter the sweet flower quite yet, but smiles in sadistic pleasure as her demonic features protrude, horn peaking over the crest of her bangs, inky black claws delicately sliding from her fingertips.  Her heart shaped tail caresses the angel's arm. "How do you feel, love...~?" 

Vaggie attempts to smile, a shameful sadist herself. She nods vigorously in delight.

"Are you sure...~?"

The angel's eyes widen as she shakes her head faster, lust overtaking her senses. 

Charlie blushes at the sight, but returns to the task at hand as she leans down, kissing her lovers thighs and running her hands down her slender body as she shivers and pulls on the ropes her wrists are bound to.

"So tell me Vaggie... What feels good to you~?"

 The princess's smiles as Vaggie squirms, her thirsty lips and tongue grazing the angel's stomach then collarbone, then neck. The tugging from the ropes causes the bed to creak, causing CHarlie to take more caution with her motions. 

 "I see you like this, my love...~" Charlie says as she kisses and sucks on Vaggie's neck, forming small purple-ish love marks. The angel opens her mouth to speak, however nothing but a shaky breath is emitted from her lips.

A single dark claw reaches towards the middle of  Vaggie's bra, a single swipe snapped the lace and fabric in two, leaving the angel fully exposed.