At The Club

Continuous...

📍Fort George, Clarendon
SEPTEMBER 19, Wednesday

📍Fort George, ClarendonSEPTEMBER 19, Wednesday

NIKAYLA OLIVIA BROWN//19

Reaching at the door of my house I unlocked it with the key I had, entering and taking off my shoes leaving them beside the table, seeing a pair of male shoes.

Suh a which man she carry in here.

Passing the living room leaving my purse in the couch heading to the kitchen seeing platic bags left on the counter.

This girl, who she leff that fah?

Climbing up the stairs I heard chuckles coming from Kiyanna's room and I heard a male voice say something but I could barely hear what they were saying since the door was closed.

I went up to the door and opened it and saw the one Amir under bedsheet wid mi best friend and a smile off him face.

Wah the bloodclatt dis?!!

"Girl u cah knock!" Kiyanna shouted out covering herself more since the sheeting was halfway and it went over Amir's chest a little.

As if mi nuh see her before.

"Wah deh happen here suh?"

"Wah deh happen?" Amir asked looking as if he's confused while smiling.

"That's why yuh come back down?" I asked leaning on the door pointing at him with a hand at my side looking in suspicion.

"Mhmm" He replied his smile getting bigger.

I side eye him then look at Kiyanna disappointed and turned around after side eyeing her making my way back downstairs.

"Likkle girl come lock back the door!" I heard her shout at me still walking away ignoring her.

Going back to the kitchen I head over to the fridge and took out a bottle water to drink, walking over to the living room where I left my purse I took my phone out and propped my self in the couch.

Scrolling through instagram I saw a party being held close to where I am, reading through the information seeing that it was tonight.

Wonda if we can go cause mi feel fi  guh someweh vulgar right now.

Screenshotting a picture of it sending it to Kiyanna since I don't want to ruin their moment by going up there again, sending a message asking if she wants to go as I exit WhatsApp I saw her message pop up.