After the Summer Holidays

📍Fort George, Clarendon
SEPTEMBER 17, Monday

7:25AM

                      NIKAYLA OLIVIA BROWN//19

Hearing somone knocking on the door.

"Get up now or we a go be late Kayla" Hearing a familiar voice coming from behind the closed door.

"ughh"

Turning to the other side of the bed, tucking under the thick blanket. The knocking sound hitting the door again..

"Awah this man mek me sleep fi five more minutes!" I said hissing my teeth feeling annoyed .

Tucking back under the sheet getting comfy closing back my eyes only to hear the door bang loudly and burst open.

"bumboclattt man!".

I shouted out of frustration I turned to the now open door which revealed that it was my bestfriend of 4years.

"The hell kiyanna wa dat fa!?" I shouted again looking at her with a frowned face.

"Tek up u sour self off a the bed and come bout five more minutes, yuh have school and if yuh don't get up right now we go be late." She told me, while walking up to the bed throwing the sheet of my body completely.

"Me no feel eh school vibes" I respond back.

Sitting up, with my back resting against the headboard.

She looked up at me and started off with a smile "yo man outa door a wait fi yo" she told me.

Cutting my eyes at her whille laughing watching as she walked out of my room.

Getting up heading to my bathroom that's connected to my bedroom, opening the door to the scent of my coconut body wash hitting my nose.
Making my way to the toilet and passing my urine then to the sink and started washing my hands loving the scent of the soap and started washing my face with my tumeric soap, rinsing off my face and wiped it with a towel after. Hearing the door open turning my head seeing my boyfriend Cjay right behind mi frightening me making mi jump and looking at him shocked.

"Yah move suh..nuh glad fi see mi".he said huskily with a smirk appearing on his lips, hugging me from behind while I dryed my hand.

"Ofcourse, yuh just did frighten mi" I told him turning around causing the hug to brake while giving him a smile.

Jesus no likkle good morning babes..Kmt
Anyways...Cjay is my boyfriend from Grade 10, knowing him from grade 9 to now. He mostly comes over and try to have sex with me or be flirty when we are around but most times not getting it his way he leaves and go who knows where because when I ask his brother Collin he says he's not at home or around him and most times I think he's cheating but i want to see it for myself before I make a complaint.
I dont think I trust him and he doesn't seem like he understands me and I don't think I understand him...