The Break Up

📍KELLITS,KELLITS HIGH SCHOOL
SEPTEMBER 18, Tuesday

12:05 p.m

                      NIKAYLA OLIVIA BROWN//19                                                                   In class

                                                                   In class

After hearing what Kiyanna had just told me, I felt completely drained.

Me did tell yuh.
Right now is not the time.

Staring out of space thinking about the that fact he's cheating on me with my own friend.

Part of mi neva like her the way how she did an act round yuh man, mi mean yuh now ex man when dem meet each other fi the first time.
Kmt..Sick mi stomach.

Feeling a tear round down my cheek I quickly wipe it off before someone sees.

If dem see mi a bawl dem go wah come hold me up and ask if mi aright and mi nuh wah talk to nobody right now worst if a nuh Kiyanna.
If you're wondering where she is she has a group work for English she has to do so she's not with me at the moment.

Laying my head on the table after a while I felt someone's presents around me, not caring still laying down, only to feel a hand on my shoulders tapping me to sit up.

Why a when mah try relax or when mi nuh wah talk to nobody somebody always get in a the way?..Kmt.

Finally sitting up seeing Cjay taking a chair to sit beside me, I hissed my teeth going back to lay down.

"A wahm to you now, we never did just good awhile ago?" He asked, sounding like he's the most innocent.

Him really a come talk up in a my face when him out there a give mi bun wid mi friend.

"Gwan to yuh oman before she see we and come fight me off." I said taking his hands off my side that was trying to pull me up.

"Which oman yah talk b, nuh you a mi oman?" He asked me making up his face kind of confused like.

"Excuse man". I hissed again, folding my arms leaning back in the chair looking everywhere apart from him.

"Cah tek you sometime eno". he hissed getting up walking out of the class.

Bitch mi cah tek u neither.

                                                          End of School
2:30

"Girl all now mi cah believe"Kiyanna complained.

"Mi just wah skip deh part here"
"Wait, mi wah use the bathroom".I said realizing I was about to pass it.